M*CARBO Brotherhood

Zastava ZPAPM70

Am considering buying my first AK.
Any thoughts on whether it’s the best quality option out there?
Beings I’m in NJ the M90 is not viable without changing of pinning the stock

5 Likes

Yup that’s probably your best go without spending a ton on an Arsenal. The Century aks got a bad rep, but I’ve haven’t seen issues with mine yet, but I would caution against one and in hindsight, I’d would have saved longer and gone with the Arsenal. The Zastava paps are great aks though. I’d say go to it!!

7 Likes

Wasr AK’s are very good & check Palmetto State Armory for theirs. Palmettos are popular because they’re local.

6 Likes

I had a century ak that never had any issues after several thousand rounds. Only reason i dont still have it is cause i traded it for 3 sks rifles. I got a buddy with a arsenal ak and he has beat the hell out of it over the years and its still runnin smooth but they do come with higher price tag.

6 Likes

That’s what’s so great about an AK it can take a beaten & still remain working AKA reliability.

6 Likes

Just got email from palmeto they got blem ak47 for $749.00 i dont have no experience with there ak but i have never had any problems with there ar parts ive bought over the years.

6 Likes

I bought a blem upper from them & I had to look hard to find a small scratch on it. Like I said they are popular here because it’s local. I’ve heard no complaints so far.

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting a ZPAP92 Alpha for a long time.
Honestly it’s the only AK I want, for now.

5 Likes

I just bought the M90 & they will pin the stock.
I have an M70 with wood furniture on order.

3 Likes