Your Newest Firearm

Try Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore, they have a very large selection of Police trade ins.

6 Likes

Picked this up after work today and already slapped a tapco stock on it with the pistol grip.
The original stock has some weird count on it…maybe a body count? :man_shrugging: Does the H stand for head shot? Lol

10 Likes

@Flogrown Hit’s and Misses? Maybe they had a Barrel Recall ‘:rofl:
The new grip look’s good’:+1:

6 Likes

@DivaMarie that’s funny lol. Maybe so. I met the guy to look at an Upper for my first AR build and ended up leaving with this. I don’t know.:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

@Patriot1 Those Are Just Outstanding :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Finally picked up my P226 22LR Classic. Also in the picture is the 9MM slide I bought for it.
I ended up with basically two guns for $100 less than I could buy P226 in 9MM alone.

6 Likes

Thanks, I really prefer a light weight weapon. No boat anchors :joy:

7 Likes

Im about to hydro dip a hatfield just like that one for a friends son its his first shotgun ill post pics when i get it done

6 Likes

My 2 most recent. Daisy Model 99 BB gun (Top) and Sheridan C series Bluestreak .20 cal (5.5mm) (Bottom).
The Sheridan was manufactured in 1980 and I have sent a request to the Daisy museum for a specific manufacture date of the Mod 99.

13 Likes

heres the hatfield stock and forgrip just dipped last night turned out great

15 Likes
Hydro Dipping SUB2000

Once again, you transform a tool into a piece of art. Great work.

10 Likes

@HandyDave your an artist dave very nice work they will forget about monet in a few years and all they be talking about you in the art world :+1::smiley:

6 Likes

Rescued this lonely girl yesterday. Deal i couldn’t pass up, even though its a Taurus. Hit the range after work and put 10 mags thru her(170 rounds) and she ran flawlessly. Good feel to her and pretty darn accurate too.
Taurus Pt 24/7 oss ds tactical. Think shes a keeper

11 Likes

I just ordered the Kel-tec CP33 online. It arrives this Tuesday! I’m pretty excited about this one.

7 Likes

Where did you find it, and what did you pay? And definitely report how range time goes

5 Likes

@TheThreeLaws There are six CP33 on Gunbroker right now with bids on them all in the $525- $580 range and one Buy It Now for $665.

5 Likes

Yeah, paying $100+ over MSRP isn’t gonna happen. Saw one at $440 earlier but wasn’t fast enough. Oh well, I’ll get it when I get it

6 Likes

CDNN just got a shipment of 20 in. When I bought mine, they had 16 left. I paid $439 (I believe). The shipping was $15.
Hats off to CDNN because they contacted me just because I have a RDB on their wait list.
Good luck!

6 Likes

Yeah that’s where I saw them but they were already gone. Next time

5 Likes

I hate the scalpers that buy the CP33 and other guns cheap and then flip em for profit :rage:

9 Likes