M*CARBO Brotherhood

Your Newest Firearm

Recently picked up a Ruger Blackhawk 357 mag with 6.5" barrel Revolver was manufactured in 1981.

@GaCop

Any pictures?

Stainless steel, or blued steel?

Do you get a holster for it (yet)? What kind?

Thanks.

Blued model. I’ve got pictures saved on my computer, just have to figure out how to post them here.

No holster yet but do have a set of rubber finger groove grips coming.

@dave67
Very nice acquisition!

@Johnksg hope he gets plenty of experience with it and plenty of fun along the way

Sig Sauer quietly released the new for 2019 MPX PCC. It’s almost 2 lbs lighter than the original!!! Replaced the heavy keymod hand guard with a much lighter MLOK. Added a single stage Timney trigger, and a more ergonomic grip. MSRP is $1699 and I am all over it! My biggest complaint about the original MPX was it was bulky and weighed almost 9 lbs. This new model comes in at a slim 6.63 :+1:t2:

@Kona still more than 2lbs heavier than the S2K but a step in the right direction.

Do you know if they fixed the gassing issue, especially when supressed? You see a lot of MPX owners with red watery eyes! :laughing:

@Johnksg :wink: that can be fixed , with a MARK V John :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@GOBLIN you lost me buddy…mark v what?

gasmask_mark5_700 you got yours, and kept yours if you were smart. it only took one time to draw one, and the last guy that used it puked in it, for ya to learn that lesson… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@GOBLIN no wonder I had no idea what you were talking about! :grin::+1:

I had to use this atrocity…worst mask ever designed!

@johnksg the subs biggest strengths is it’s 4.5 lbs and the magazine is in the grip. It’s really hard to move away from those 2!

@Kona back to the MPX. I never quite understood why it was the #1 choice for serious PCC competitors.

I get that its a Sig, which means a quality build and absolute reliability. Something we don’t have with S2K.

But what else does it offer? Its basically an AR chassis, heavy and too long IMO.

@Johnksg I’m a Sig fanboy and it looks awesome! Hahaha

@Kona yeah that is a feature we don’t talk about so much that I absolutely love!

But besides a name what does the MPX bring to the table that is so great?

@johnksg for me reliability, accuracy, looks, name recognition. I’m not ditching the Sub any time soon but I’d like to get my hands on the MPX PCC and give it a run.

@Kona I wish my Sub was as well built and as reliable as a Sig!

@johnksg I know nothing but I highly doubt MCARBO would go through the hassle of getting a Type 7 Manufacturer’s license to not build their own PCC. My ear is impatiently to the ground.