Your Newest Firearm

They’re just like a Christmas Tree, decorate them anyway you want. Change your mind then redecorate them again or buy another upper & start all over decorating. So they say ! :innocent:

6 Likes

I have less than 1/2 of the ARs I have built. I get one of them exactly like I think is optimal, and invariably someone agrees with me. Next thing I know, they are betting me I can build one better suited for myself. $$$ changes hands and I build anew.

7 Likes

Picked this up last night in the live auction at a Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet. Got it for my wife because she was liking mine too much.

17 Likes

I did too. I had no use for one. So I bought one.

6 Likes

That’s the truth. One is to many and ( a dozen) is not enough. :wink:

9 Likes

Not mine but sure makes a fun day at the range!

13 Likes

And even new sandbags!!

7 Likes

I just had to have it. Had one in blued/black and really liked it. It ‘somehow’ managed to disappear when the crackheads were here. Still got a bunch of Pyrodex, bullets etc., stockpiled that needs to be used up, so… I had more than one good excuse, :sunglasses:

Thompson Center Impact SB Country Camo Weathershield 50 Cal

14 Likes

Grip safety for an AR I am working on. I am in the slow and cautious process of looking for a manufacturer to partner with. Will require a 007 FFL.

The dark patch where the selector is supposed to be is Velcro for a curly cord switch. The stub out the tail is for a QD. The trigger is a cylinder on roller bearings.

9 Likes

Saw an outfit working on one of these a while back. 1911 guys will just wrap a rubberband around it!
I tried out one of those roller triggers at triggercon, I think could get use to it.

3 Likes

I have the px4 storm compact 40 cal and was wondering if they make an extended clip for it? I haven’t been able to find one over 17 rounds does anyone know if one exists?

4 Likes

Sorry couldnt resist…:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

There it is! That’s the one I been lookin for :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

If you go to the Beretta web sight you can find larger magazines up to 30 rounds.

Normally I can say for most Beretta’s a larger magazine will work in many different models.
But you can’t use a smaller capacity magazine in any of them that I know of.

You may still want to search other web sights for a better prices sometimes. I very seldom do that myself when it comes to magazines for any of my Beretta’s.

Good luck on the hunt.
Larry

4 Likes

I’ve had great service from themagshack out of Tallahassee, Fla.

3 Likes

These will get you +2 rounds…

2 Likes

@L3lll You may want to use the search term “magazine” rather than “clip”. You will get a lot more results. I used to use the term “clip”… until I was corrected by one-thousand folks on an unnamed forum.

7 Likes

I do search magazine I know the difference just slipped up here.

4 Likes

I was just making sure. Folks here can be brutal. lol.

5 Likes

I know I appreciate that. I didn’t even realize I put clip until you said that. Thank you for making sure on that. It really does make a difference.

5 Likes