Your Newest Firearm

New arrival today… Rock Island Armory Lion X4 Semiautomatic 12 Ga Shotgun. Includes three various choke tubes and tool (in pictured black box). Only 7 pounds. Tons of great reviews. Thanks for the lead @AV8R !

19 Likes

7 1/2 for clays. Maybe 8 if you can’t get 71/2.

5 Likes

I guess some of us have more time than money
Ruger 10/22 BX trigger $80.00 highly polished sear and hammer interface,Super lube silicon w/PTFE
Tandemkross victory trigger $50
Ruger extended magazine release $12
12oz trigger with EXTREMELY little after travel less than .050"

Quite a bit lighter than 2 3/4lb.

8 Likes

HOLY COW, for less than $300.00 ?

6 Likes

Still available at PSA for $199…

https://palmettostatearmory.com/rock-island-12-gauge-semi-auto-shotgun-black-x4.html

Great rubberized grip, two pic rails, AWESOME sites.

7 Likes

I use a wide blade screwdriver in front of the charging lever to depress it all the way reward. Then holding it by the external lever keep it pressed up straight against the side of the the receiver…
When dropping the bolt back in, with the rear of it tilted up slide it beneath the lip that is at the bottom of the ejection port. slide it in till level.
With slight pressure on the bottom of the bolt ( this all being done while receiver is upside down) let charging lever go forward until it engages the slot on the top of bolt. You should be home free. After you master that it will take less than a minute to accomplish goal. :beer:
Another little hint. If you ever want to replace the buffer pin. Go to favortite store and get a 1/4"
nylon or what ever other “plastic” bolt that has a long “clear” shank and cut to size. I bought a dozen ( they have a $5 minimum) at my favorite fastener outlet for pennies each.

4 Likes

She has a couple of brothers if you’re interested :grimacing:

6 Likes

Will they buy me firearms? I mean, no way!

5 Likes

Thanks. Something like what you described is how I got it done.

1 Like

I picked up another pair of AR’s yesterday that I ordered the last time that I was there to pick up rifles. I got to stay out of that place. I have developed a bad habit. Every time I go to pick up a order , I order something else. :pleading_face:
Firearms seem to stick to me when I visit a gun store. :wink:

Larry :innocent:

AR-15 556 NATO from Windham Weaponry and two Vortex Strikefire 11 red/green dot

18 Likes

Not my newest but i added to my zpap m70. All it needs now is a midwest optics rail and an eotech xps2. This build wont get it for awhile but this will do for now.

12 Likes

Ruger 57
Picked this up two weeks ago, have since added a Hogue grip and waiting to get the light/laser I ordered. Have not shot it yet, should be going this week. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Look what I just got!!!

12 Likes

Just kidding

13 Likes

I see the box has a drain plug. I might need @TexasEskimo to explain this to me. Do they ship it in water or do you put soap in water in box along with pistol and shake well for proper warranty cleaning?

10 Likes

10 Likes

That’s funny, I was just about to type…“OH MY you went to the dark side.” :scream: :scream:

Larry :wink:

6 Likes

Lol. No. Just got the box. It was free cause I bought the beretta 92 in Rim fire.
It’s the box, lock and manual. I would put it up on the sale trade section if I could find it.
Unless some reading this wants to PM me. Yours for the postage.

6 Likes

It’s a theft deterrent, he keeps his more expensive guns in Glock boxes… :laughing:

14 Likes

909C24B0-7C54-43E5-8A32-45330F081008

Larry :innocent:

12 Likes