Your Newest Firearm

What is the manufacturing company of that table vise you have?
Larry :innocent:

3 Likes

@LarrySr, it’s a Tipton Ultra.
Handy unit!

fjb

3 Likes

By the way Steve Now today I have both all decked out . Bayonets, scabbards, both types of suppressors with crush washers and both green and black M1 Grand style web slings.

15 Likes

:+1:t2:Do tell !!! Pics or it never happened!!:sweat_smile:

fjb

7 Likes

Happy birthday to me…!!!

Come at me, gooks!

fjb

19 Likes

Thanks for the reminder… I need to fill my Zippo with juice.

Oh, yeah… Happy Birthday!!! Great gift… how did she know?

10 Likes

Beautiful, except the the sling sucks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! Nice shooter…have a beer on me!

7 Likes

Happy bday brother nice lookin shooter/stabber you got there. I think they prefer yellow non americans to gook​:joy::joy:

5 Likes

I may have to try one of those on my .300 blackout. The price tag on the Hera was a bit steep.

4 Likes

Cutting down another mans sling is a hangin’ offense here in Texas.

3 Likes

@Slowest Happy XXXX Circumnavigation Around OUR Sun!!! :sun_with_face:
Another superb gun project!!! :beers::sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

Cutting down another mans sling is a hangin’ offense here in Texas.

:scream:

In Tennessee we goof around with each other a lot. :wink:

I thought that was for stealing horses :thinking: You all hang a lot of people.

3 Likes

That was fun… thank you.

1 Like

Just picked this a new one up today I had ordered.
Another Beretta, what a surprise. :rofl:

The PX4 Storm Compact Carry.
Some fancy mods on this one , Trigger and night sights 3 15 round magazines are also included.

It is a wee bit smaller than my compact. And I’m pretty sure this will be my new carry for a while.

16 Likes

Just picked up a new kel tec pmr 22 mag.
I had many years ago owned a Grendel 22 mag.
Which was very choosy in ammo. So I headed to you tube and first link was mcarbo ss feed Ramp and mag release upgrades. Immediately I ordered them with that special spring tool, and a mag loader.
I left the gun new in box until parts arrived, polished feed ramp, installed mag release, all very simple. (THANKS MCARBO).
I took it for a test drive and shot mixed magazine shells thru it, 100% reliable. Then for the surprise I tried ww 30 gr varmint WOW it stacked them at 15 yards, no failures at all.
I am quite happy with everything about the pmr 22 mag, and very pleased with mcarbo.

10 Likes

As many have, I’ve been wanting a M1A for the longest time, maybe longer than Sootch.
It didn’t take much pondering when PSA had this SOCOM 16 discounted a couple hunnert during ShotShow last week.

Wasn’t sure if I was gonna dig the mossy oak stock, but figured to outfit in wood would not be more than a few bills more…a doable option for sure. Truth be, I am liking the synthetic stock. It does have some advantages over wood.
Have some Norma ammo on the way and a couple of Check-Mate twenty round mags.
Battle rifle, yay!:partying_face:

fjb

19 Likes

Not my latest gun but a recent one with an interesting story.

This SKS was given to me about a year ago by a family friend who brought it back from Vietnam in 1970. He stuck it in a closet and never shot it. Or anything else, saying he had heard enough gunfire to last a lifetime. My two oldest brothers were Vietnam vets so I respected his point of view.

I stopped by to see him while visiting my mother in Chicago. He had no other family still living. His health was failing and he asked me to take care of it. So I did. The rifle was not in great condition. It needed a lot of work. He described it as a battlefield pickup. Black stains appear in the wood in close to the steel when these rifles get wet. Iron oxide bleeds into the wood. Typical of Vietnam captured weapons. High humidity and lots of rain.

The bits of cloth on the bench… scraps of fabric from a shirt or something. Torn into strips to be used as cleaning patches. Found them stuffed into the butt. I presumed the VC that carried this rifle used what he had to keep it running. I put them all back in when I was done working on it.

He passed not long after my visit.

14 Likes

I am now forced to hate you. I am sorry… :grinning:

10 Likes

Nice. I like the length of that Springfield SOCOM. Never saw one with camo like that.

7 Likes