M*CARBO Brotherhood

Your Newest Firearm

Beezer
I will soon as I get range time and honey do’s done :wink:
I have it and the Typhoon both to check out. I will post when I get it done.
Larry :+1:

4 Likes

Up next will be a .458 socom

12 Likes

Good caliber. Who’s barrel are you using?

Scored a Bear Creek complete upper on Mem day weekend. Delivered to the door for $316!

13 Likes

Updated my Mark IV with Tandemkross Halo Charging Ring and Hivegrips. Internally I updated to a Victory Trigger and Blast Shield (magazine disconnect).

15 Likes

I wanted to build one but went with yet another .556. Maybe my next one…

1 Like

For the price, that particular model Mk IV is hard to beat. Leaves you extra dinero to tweak to your liking as you have. Looking good. :+1:

If you’re looking to brighten up the sight picture, I can personally recommend the HiViz front fiber optic sight for this gun. I run a red light pipe and it really pulls your eyes through the sights to the target.

5 Likes

That is my next update.

2 Likes

My only wish is that they’d make the frame from metal instead of polymer. I’d pay a bit more for that. Volquartsen made a metal frame for the Mk II & III 22/45 but nothing yet for the Mk IV. That said, the cost of the Volquartsen was actually more than I paid for the gun, so maybe I can live with the poly frame…

4 Likes

Dang you @LarrySr you made me go out and buy this. Thanks buddy!

12 Likes

My youngest son just finished his P90/G36 AR build today. I gotta say I’m kinda disgusted.

9 Likes

I think we’re both going to have some fun with them if they shoot as good as they look .:+1:

5 Likes

I’m one to name my guns and that would for sure be named “Frankenstein”

3 Likes

He said wait till the fore grip arrives

2 Likes

Got a great deal on a Star BM today at a gun show I was working. It has some holster wear but a nice crisp barrel and after a good cleaning and lube it seems to be a nice shooter.

11 Likes