M*CARBO Brotherhood

Your Newest Firearm

We should have a sub2000 s pig party and kill some pigs lol

9 Likes

It all comes down to if you know people with land or not. I’m in that unfortunate group where theres no land I can hunt for free that isnt an unreasonable distance for a weekend hunt.

9 Likes

Very true

Monty Montgomery

6 Likes

I’m up for trying my 40 cal sub2k on some pigs. Also my S&W 44 mag revolver, my black powder rifle and pistol. I can probably come up with a few more.

8 Likes

My newest additions to my 1911 arsenal - Sig 1911 C3 4in. in 45acp and Springfield EMP 3 in. in 40 cal

12 Likes

The full arsenal, so far - Sig 1911 Fastback Nightmare 5 in. 45acp, Sig 1911 C3 4in. 45acp, Sig 1911 UT 3 in. 45acp and Springfield 1911 EMP3 in. in 40 cal.

16 Likes

Well brothers,

I had just completed (the red) 22 Custom. I am getting those customary FTF issues. I guess I will have to ‘message’ the barrel bore so that the ammunition will seat properly. What is another disassembly to make it all come together in the end??? My MCarbo Trigger Kit and Volquertsen Bedding Kit was delivered today. My Ruger BX Trigger originally pulled at 2 lbs 08 oz. Team MCarbo @ChrisNelson did it again! After the spring installation (no Flitz polishing for the trigger and sear,) I had an average pull of 1 lb 05 oz! So I am sure that I am on my way to HAPPYLAND after a ‘little’ barrel work? :grin:

11 Likes

I just ordered the Kel-Tec RDB in OD Green from Palmetto State Armory. It was listed on their Daily Deal email for $749.99 with free shipping.
Looking forward to getting this one in but I know PSA is notorious for SLOW shipping times…

9 Likes

The last couple items I’ve got from them was shipped fairly quickly.

10 Likes

Not a new gun just a new grip module and i put the stock trigger back in. I ran an Apex flatty in it for about a year and really never liked it.

18 Likes

Very nice! I like it.

8 Likes

@d.kaufman2154 I am actually really impressed with the PT111! Solid shooter, accurate, and after about 400 rounds I have yet to have any malfunctions. The low price tag made it even better! :joy:

8 Likes

Added Atlas Bipod and Monopod, done with the setup time to shoot!

14 Likes

got the Atlas V8 bipod series as well. got QD mounts on the 2 I got, because at their cost they pull duty on whatever im shooting that day. excellent product though love em.

5 Likes

Well. Memorial Day military discount at Academy so ordered the 10mm Glock 40 MOS. Have had an RMR on the shelf so it should be a pretty good setup. A new caliber plus a rds on a pistol. Lots to look forward to.

7 Likes

Just picked up the ruger American 22lr talo edition bolt action. It use 10/22 mags. What’s not to like.

9 Likes

Have you tried the grayguns kit ? That and the combo slide romeo for < $340.00.
I find the romeo give me a positive POA where the modified, from contrast to SIGLITE, suppressor sights shot 4" below “COMBAT SIGHTING” @25 yds. When sighting with open sights my POI was 3-4" low

Both my M17 and the full sized P320 shoot nice ,
I use these products.

9 Likes

Got a new blaster incoming:

IO-XB12-shotgun-IOXB-Bullpup-12ga-2-e1558702978866

It’s an Interordinance XB 12 guage, semiauto, boxmag, bullpup.

15 Likes

Wow! Beautiful!! First time seeing one. Real attention getter😲

11 Likes

For short range, 25-50 yds. Vehicle protection negater. A tavor of shotguns.

VERY “LIGHT VEHICLE” KILLER

SWEET!

WHERE WAS THIS FOUND FOR SALE ?

8 Likes