Your Newest Firearm

And in appendix carry?

3 Likes

Y’all are hilarious! :rofl::rofl:
Might get a rug for it sometime.

Until then that one will be kept in the box it came in unless someone sets up a FundMe page to cover the cost of a hol$ter for it. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

6 Likes

Did it come with a bipod?

8 Likes

On the upside, if your shots miss the squirrel you could always pistol-whip him in the tree… :grinning:

Your revolver’s barrel is basically the same length as all but two of my long guns. :smirk:

8 Likes

I would just like to say why not add a shoulder stock and just call it a revolver rifle!

4 Likes

They sell one like that, Snuff.

8 Likes

What can I say? I don’t get out much, any more…

7 Likes

10 Likes

The new Walther PDP.

13 Likes

I do love me some Walther but that one looks a little big for pocket carry. Still, a very nice looking pistole!

4 Likes

just put down a deposit for one of these, made by Schmeisser. have to wait until after Feb for it to arrive though.

10 Likes

@John025 In the states that gun would get you a felony, unless you file for a tax stamp. It’s illegal otherwise to have a butt stock on a gun with a barrel shorter than 16"

3 Likes

That would make it a pistol technically, and i thought we were bad for rules, here the overall length has to be a minimum of 24 inches

3 Likes

Yeah, in the states it can have a stabilizing brace, but to legally put a butt stock on a firearm with a barrel less than 16" you have to register it as an SBR (short barreled rifle). In order to register it, you have to pay a $200 tax stamp to the ATF

7 Likes

I picked up a S&W .22A-1 last week. It’s a fun little tool and it’s a tack driver

16 Likes

Visited my go to gun depot looking for the new released Beretta 92X Full size 18 round . Put my name on the call me list.
But then there was this one. :see_no_evil:

The new 92X RDO Centurion 18 round. It’s a little smaller than the full size but not by much. Soooo as usual in jumped in the truck some how. :wink:

Larry :innocent:

15 Likes

How does size compare to M9

5 Likes

so short barrels, is an AK SU dodgy for you lot then as well? I remember recently some one posting a picture on one of the topics of one they own just got me thinking as i used to have one ( in fact 2nd gun I owned was an SU with folding stock, had to be pinned to make gun legal here the length of 24 inch overall length is the rule). shame bayonet doesn’t count for length ( no rude comments it wasn’t an innuendo)

3 Likes

If it has a barrel under 16", uses a brace and not a stock, it’s probably okay. Here we deal with two thick and juicy levels of regulatory horseshit, depending on state of residence. The pistol/rifle/SBR deal is a fed-level ATF vat of shit, but many states (such as my current, Maryland) have additional restrictions on what you are allowed to legally own and use as a resident. Most of these restrictions are based in absurdity and clearly written by people who have no knowledge of firearms and yet a very well defined hatred of them, as well as the people who own and use them.

Oh, and those additional state level restrictions, most if not all of them supersede/circumvent tenets put forth in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights…and that, technically, is a bit of a problem. But since our federal government is run by a mob of self-serving liars and thieves who couldn’t be more out of touch with the citizens of this nation (and probably couldn’t care less…yeah yeah, they’re elected, but it’s not like we’re getting the pick of the litter here), there seems to be little interest in doing anything about that.

12 Likes

The Viper is mounted on the PDP now. The plate came today. Range day tomorrow. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes