M*CARBO Brotherhood

Your Home Defense Setup, Plan of Action

I was interested in seeing everybody’s weapon of choice and setup for home defense. Is it a safe or a night stand, bedroom closet, under the pillow, and so on. Let’s see what the most popular defense weapon is. I’ll post mine when I get back home from work.

9 Likes

I posted this 2 years ago on Instagram. Home invasion kit with tactical deployment Chihuahua :joy:

16 Likes

Is he “de-barked”? There was a clown on Glocktalk years ago who swore by having a tactically de-barked Chihuahua along with a tactical wheelbarrow. I think his screen name was Gunkid and he was quite infamous. LOL

8 Likes

Those can be great guard dogs.

10 Likes

@wedge @km55 she’s a big fat ball of lazy. She eats, poops, and sleeps and that’s about it. She barks at noises which is nice but if you a stranger comes into the house she’ll bark at you for a second and then curl up in your lap demanding to be petted. :man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

@Kona That is one vicious looking Chihuahua. The only breed of dog I’ve ever been bitten by too.

8 Likes

@flogrown she’s never bitten anyone lol she’s too fat and lazy. But to the topic on hand I have a few pistols stashed through the house. Mostly Sig 9’s with Hornady Critical Defense loaded up.

She’s not vicious lol

10 Likes

I have my kit

9 Likes

Dogs are just wonderful creatures. But you would be surprised how fast they go from loveable lap dog to the greatest protector on the planet.

8 Likes

Plus I sleep with my 45acp under my pillow. That is always close by

8 Likes

You need to move to a safer area lol, just kidding.

5 Likes

Safe/nice areas are where the POS criminals go to get the good stuff. :wink:

7 Likes

@Kona I’ve never owned a sig, Is that you hand gun of choice?

7 Likes

@flogrown I’m not a fanboy. I buy guns I like, that work, and I think are cool. I just happen to own a boatload of Sigs haha. I have Smiths and other no-name stuff too.

9 Likes

I never KISS AND TELL I might have to kill one first… My home defense is a Mossberg Maverick 88. Lol

8 Likes

I plan on moving in the very near future. Where I live is being overrun by people who don’t speak English.

8 Likes

Lmaooo biggest chihuahua I ever seen !! Love it reply haha

7 Likes

20181115_130740

6 Likes

Terriers do as well !

8 Likes

I had something like that once. Damned TSA confiscated it when I forgot about it. :rage:

4 Likes