M*CARBO Brotherhood

You just can't make this stuff up

You guys got me thinking about air quality. Check this out.
And we send them money. WTF is the matter with us for goodness sakes.?

I was astonished at the cities that come up in the USA. For the most part they are the libtard cities in USA. I quit after the first top 100 rankings.

World major city air quality ranking, 2021

16:33, Oct 12 (local time)

SEE WORLD AQI RANKING

Our first cities
44 Portland, USA Portland, USA 53 231.5K

45 New York City, USA New York City, USA 52 1.8M

51 Denver, USA Denver, USA 43 1.7M
71 Detroit, USA Detroit, USA 22 17.7K
80 Seattle, USA Seattle, USA 15 208.7K
88 Salt Lake City, USA Salt Lake City, USA 6 58.4K

89 Los Angeles, USA Los Angeles, USA 4 3.8M

90 San Francisco, USA San Francisco, USA 2 570.2K

4 Likes

Cool site @LarrySr

Some interesting stats on there. Thanks!

3 Likes

CA already has rolling brownouts because of constraints on electricity production. How are they going to charge all those batteries.

10 Likes

With all of the business’s leaving the state it’s no longer a problem. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Southern California…

12 Likes

News flash! The Rolling Stones announced the song "Brown Sugar " after 50 years will no longer be preformed in their concerts. :roll_eyes: It’s due to those who are offended by it’s racist lyrics.

9 Likes

Look up the lyrics. Lol. I just think that being woke and that a few people getting their little feelings hurt are the real issues.
Spoke with a few black friends yesterday… they never had a problem with the song and actually enjoy it. Oh well…

8 Likes

Pretty sure Karen started the protest.

8 Likes

Lol… I just put one of my favorite Tshirts on for a trip to the range!

11 Likes

I thought the Stones did a farewell tour like 15 years ago lol

10 Likes

Naw…that was Keith Richards’ 1000 birthday tour…

9 Likes

The funniest thing i found about this news is the tour there on is called the no filter tour. And there filtering. Same with all the country singers are now apologizing for ever showing confederate flags in any of there videos. This whole country just needs to man up and quit being a bunch of sniveling (v)'s. If all these “woke” citizens would pull there heads out there arses they might find ways to fix there on problems and quit worrying about what everybody else is doing.

10 Likes

What’s next, Ram Jam’s “Black Betty”? 'Cuz the damned thing gone wild… :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Hollywood just finished a re-edit of “Blazing Saddles” that is more sensitive to the current woke crowd… it will be broadcast on CBS next Friday night from 8:00pm to 8:07pm.

10 Likes

Best cover of this, ive heard yet

4 Likes

This whole country is just so insane anymore. I’m just praying that it stays livable for about 50 years or so. Then I’ll be dead and won’t really care.

5 Likes

That’s a good one! Have you heard Ministry and the Co-Conspirators?
Black Betty - YouTube

3 Likes

Not bad, but not remarkable. Thx for sharing.

2 Likes

The Stones owe their success to being the “bad boys” of R & R. The irony of it all.

But of course. Interesting you should bring this one up, it’s the name of one of my rifles.

Amen.

Odd that with a certain genre of music advocating violence against police, violent sex and other crimes, it’s never the focus of these woke groups or individuals that want to cancel everything.

8 Likes

Couple more BB versions by some hot rockin’ babes:
Live:

Studio:

5 Likes