M*CARBO Brotherhood

You Guys Are The Best!

Been on a few Forums before, but this group of folks are far and away, the best group I’ve ever interacted with. I’m going to drop from radar for a few days up to a couple weeks. My dad had an MI this morning and I’m headed to Alabama to see him. He lives way out in the boonies and wi-fi is spotty at best. I will try to jump on and say howdy if I get the chance. Yeah, that’s about it. See you guys soon.

17 Likes

Right on, brother. :+1:

Sorry to hear about your pops. Safe travels and hope everything works out alright. We’ll be here when you get back…just ask @GOBLIN, we’re like herpes… :grinning:

12 Likes

Yes…yes we are! :joy:

Drive safe and best wishes to your Dad!

9 Likes

Good luck @Shelby. :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

We appreciate you here too. Good luck to you and your dad. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Stay safe ! Hope all goes well .

8 Likes

@Shelby

Yes, we are not going anywhere. Be safe and hope everything goes well with your Dad.anigif_sub-buzz-17390-1516983591-8

6 Likes

@Shelby Thanks for the Appreciation of the Forum and the Brotherhood’ Of which you are a Nice Addition to Also’ :+1:Good luck with your Father and the Upcoming Road Trip.
As Said Above’ Like herpes’ We just keep on Giving and Giving and were Not going anywhere. :joy:

9 Likes

Best wishes for you and your father. Consider looking into some supplements to help him recover speedily!

8 Likes

Safe travels and wishing your dad a speedy recovery!!

9 Likes

Stay safe while traveling. Hoping your Pop’s makes a full recovery.

8 Likes