M*CARBO Brotherhood

You Guys Are The Best!

Been on a few Forums before, but this group of folks are far and away, the best group I’ve ever interacted with. I’m going to drop from radar for a few days up to a couple weeks. My dad had an MI this morning and I’m headed to Alabama to see him. He lives way out in the boonies and wi-fi is spotty at best. I will try to jump on and say howdy if I get the chance. Yeah, that’s about it. See you guys soon.

19 Likes

Right on, brother. :+1:

Sorry to hear about your pops. Safe travels and hope everything works out alright. We’ll be here when you get back…just ask @GOBLIN, we’re like herpes… :grinning:

14 Likes

Yes…yes we are! :joy:

Drive safe and best wishes to your Dad!

11 Likes

Good luck @Shelby. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

We appreciate you here too. Good luck to you and your dad. :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Stay safe ! Hope all goes well .

10 Likes

@Shelby

Yes, we are not going anywhere. Be safe and hope everything goes well with your Dad.anigif_sub-buzz-17390-1516983591-8

8 Likes

@Shelby Thanks for the Appreciation of the Forum and the Brotherhood’ Of which you are a Nice Addition to Also’ :+1:Good luck with your Father and the Upcoming Road Trip.
As Said Above’ Like herpes’ We just keep on Giving and Giving and were Not going anywhere. :joy:

11 Likes

Best wishes for you and your father. Consider looking into some supplements to help him recover speedily!

10 Likes

Safe travels and wishing your dad a speedy recovery!!

11 Likes

Stay safe while traveling. Hoping your Pop’s makes a full recovery.

10 Likes

Hi folks! Made it back home. Dad is doing very well. Thank you all for the support and best wishes. It was greatly appreciated. So, Pops decided to have a second heart attack while they were placing the stent to address the FIRST one. They held him for 3 days and released him to the care of my stepmom (45 years as a critical care RN) and he’s been doing great ever since. We even went on a couple ATV rides while I was there. :+1: Did some shooting. If I’d thought about it, I would have printed out a few targets for this month’s comp. :rage: :rage: Anyway, my 10/22 holds a nice group at 100 yards. I tried to post a pic of an empty 50 rnd box of Aguila .22 ammo with 5 nicely placed holes in it, but I’m having troubles getting it uploaded. Oh well. I’m home and everyone is well as can be. Thank you all, again. It’s good to be back!!

12 Likes

Awesome news!!
Welcome home.:+1:t3:

7 Likes

@Shelby

Good to hear, welcome back.

7 Likes

Good news! Glad to have you back.

6 Likes

Good to hear your dad is back up and running ok. Many of us know that stress at this age in life. Keep shooting

6 Likes

@Shelby Glad things went well and your dad is ok.

Which Aquila were you shooting?

5 Likes