M*CARBO Brotherhood

WOW! Custom Built "Makita pistol"

Holy cow! I’ve seen some cool custom builds but nothing like this. All I have is this video. I searched but didn’t find any details. Anyone seen this before or know where to find more info?

2 Likes

I couldn’t open the video up. So I did an internet search on “Makita Pistol”. Found this… looks like it could really poke an eye out.

Also I don’t think I would carry it “small of back”. :flushed:

5 Likes

Here’s a short barrel one with an extended mag, lol!

6 Likes

I uploaded the video here - https://files.catbox.moe/o28s4g.MP4

10 Likes

Absolutely ZERO recoil… even in Pew Pew mode. Must be a very small caliber like .177?

6 Likes

I can vouch for the stopping power of a makita. I was using a makita jackhammer on a job many years back to chip up a section of basement slab to replace the old cast iron plumbing. As i was going along the bearings that lock the bit into chuck fell apart and when jackhammer jumped it shot the spike bit i was using across the room about 7 feet and stuck into the block wall. On another simular note havent any of you ever used a concrete nailer with the 22 blanks? We would load them with all sorts of fun stuff and shoot at each other on the job site. My favorite was using the ramset like a mini potato gun. Good times.

5 Likes

Yeah… now that you are out on probation it is probably funny to look back at. :grin:

5 Likes

have to claim the 5th on that one. you know, outstanding warrants and all…

5 Likes

“Neuter carry” [filler to get to the 20 character minimum]

3 Likes

Single shot “right angle”….don’t mind the epoxy from the old boat days…7.2 VDC :sunglasses:

120 VAC version. That trigger bar can really get you into trouble in tight areas. :scream::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Found the six shooter. Or a tabletop cannon. You be the judge.

@TexasEskimo
You think your astroglide “gun” lube will work for my “tool”? :rofl:

4 Likes

@Thatoneguy That is what is offically referred to as a SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon). You may need a tax stamp.

Regarding the Astroglide lube… when in Pew Pew mode it sometimes “gums up” and may need to be reapplied frequently.

5 Likes