M*CARBO Brotherhood

Women concealed carry position?

My girlfriend is looking to get her concealed carry permit. She is plus size and trying to decide how to carry. She doesn’t like the idea of appendix carry and I don’t like off body carry unless there isn’t another option.

Do you your wives\girlfriends have any suggestions?

4 Likes

A previous gf I had used this from a company named Undertech. They have several options for concealed carry…

https://www.undertechundercover.com/collections/womens-tanks-wtank10/products/utuc-womens-concealment-tank-top

4 Likes

Here’s some methods:

5 Likes

girlchild has a 38D bust on a 5’ slender frame.anything on her waist prints. she is just too slender. she has these three for her SIG and as shes casting eyes at my Makarov shes probably going to end up with one as well. it fits the same holster as the Walther PPK listed on the Marilyn holster

https://www.undertechundercover.com/collections/womens-tanks-wtank10/products/utuc-womens-concealment-tank-top
she also has this one from flashbang,

and she has this one of these as well from Flashbang

out of the three, the one she says is the most comfort, against the girls, is the Flashbang Teddy. it doesnt ride up, will not fall out, and with it on you cannot even see a print.
Hell you could probably shove a ARpistol up under the shelf and not have a imprint.
I did have her treat it with suede waterproofing, just because of boob sweat due to the temps and humidity But the Teddy is the one she wears bout 90% of the time.

7 Likes

Is her nickname “Tippy”. Put a ring on that Buck. :grin:

6 Likes

thats My daughter LOLOL she keeps my head on a swivel and the boys evading my place like a live mine field…does help keep my reaction times down a bit… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smiling_imp:
ya shoulda been there when i had to suck it up and take her into Victoria’s secret, to buy a certain Bra, because the girls were getting in the way during archery competitions.
those women were like sharks, and there was blood in the water when i walked in.
I was a pilgrim in a unholy land i was. they showed no mercy…

9 Likes

@GOBLIN That’s the last time I will use Yahoo Answers.

5 Likes

My wife has a belly band holster. She likes it ok. She also has a chest holster that is pretty new, so idk how well she likes it. I am not sure why she got it, because it does not look very comfortable on her and you have to draw from the top of the shirt. That motion must come easier for women, as she can do it fairly ok, but I think she saw one one on mad max or that tomb raider or something and thought it looked cool. LOL

8 Likes

I hope that was followed by “and she then proceeded to punch said classmate right in the nose”

Back in the day, I always bought my wives and girlfriends their undies. I got exactly what I wanted to see them wear and never once got a complaint. Well, donning the garter belt did sometimes need to be explained and ‘helped with’. The lingerie sales ladies were always amazed at my antics and were quite helpful with suggestions and such. Ahhh, sweet memories

10 Likes

And flavors!!!..20 char…:tongue::grin::sunglasses:

7 Likes

@TexasEskimo Is that you? LOL

9 Likes

Why is your girlfriend asking you the best way for her to carry a gun, because you are not a woman, have her take a woman’s ccw class.

3 Likes

Unfortunately there are none currently in my area due to covid. And she is asking me bc no one else she knows conceal carries. So I thought I would come here to get some advice

5 Likes

Many years ago in a previous wife, the ex carried her’s in a specially-designed purse that had steel wire hidden in the straps so it couldn’t be sliced and taken by a bump-n-run. The firearm tucked into the center of it and I don’t remember it being all that easy to draw. Can’t recall who made it but she carried it for more than a few years. It held up pretty well-way better than the marriage did!

5 Likes