M*CARBO Brotherhood

Wish I hadn't found Wish

This guy at work goes on and on about deals he’s found on Wish.com.
Today, I decided to check it out. Now I am hooked on buying this crap.
It all looks really cool and prices are cheap. That’s how I know it’s crap.
Nobody can make and sell items this cheap. Like $24 for EOTech clones.
I did get some campaign items for the upcoming election. Flags and such.
Has anyone ever shopped here? Were the products decent for the price?

8 Likes

@ValorSolo hi charles , i shop there ive got loads of crap and some good things too i got some good flash lights and some grreat light bulbs there shaped like a fan the 4 winged ones are great the light is very bright i have them in all my bedrooms and my shed i will take aphoto later and send it on to you its all chineese stuff but what isnt these days, ive bought a couple of the flashlights the beam on them are very good and there rechargeable will also send on photo

8 Likes

@ValorSolo here we go there are differant versions but i find the one in picture is best

8 Likes

I visited the site & it reminds me of a huge flea market. I’ll try it but I realize that it’s foreign knock offs & your not buying any family heirlooms to pass along to the generations. I know my wife will be interested for the grandchildren since they outgrow clothing before they wear it out. Thanks for the heads up, I think !

7 Likes

I’ve shopped there before. But I’ve stopped. All Chinese stuff. Clothing sizes are WAY too small and it takes forever to ship. The other stuff is usually junk anyway. I ditched that app.

13 Likes

I have bought a number of things here.
I agree it is flea market like chinese junk. It is cheap junk, like Woot.

6 Likes

Is this the LED version, Did the light work?

5 Likes

Thinking about this site further, I don’t want to turn my Credit Info over to a Chinese Company.

7 Likes

yes its led and i found them to be excellent i have them in all my bedrooms and two in shed they are very bright im using the 60 wts

3 Likes

@cico7 thats a yes and yes don i am very happy with them get one and try and if you do get the same as picture is showing

4 Likes

I’ve bought stuff from them. Of course the prices are low but so is the overall quality of most of the items. I have bought some things that for what they are, are pretty well made. I got a set of knock off Magpul sights that are fantastic for about $35. But I have stopped buying from them altogether, mainly because I no longer want to support the Chinese economy. I’ve always tried to buy American made, almost impossible, when I could. Hopefully now we will start having more American made products to choose from. Just my two cents.

10 Likes

Thank you. I just ordered a set. So I expect this to take 45-60 days to get here.

6 Likes

@cico7 you would’nt want to be waiting in dark for them although sometime they surprise you not very often and get to you before the due date ,good luck with them and one over your work bench would work great for working on your guns if your not happy with them i will buy them back off you including post but you will like them

7 Likes

@Shanedog buy the good stuff american made ,also you have to look out for the american made and the american assembled where the parts are made in china

9 Likes

@DirtSalior hey jim just use pay pal your money is protected

6 Likes

Another option is some credit card issuers like CapitalOne,
will give you dummy CC numbers to use on sites like these.
Only good for that one purchase. May try your CC company.
I had a very bad breakup with Paypal, not an option for me.

9 Likes

I don’t have pay pal & probably will never have the account. I’ll just keep what I use & never change . Thanks anyway.

6 Likes

Kieran,
The gun bench is my plan, I like the paddle formation, should spread light evenly.
Thank you for the offer I but I am sure they will work fine. $20 isnt a deal killer!

6 Likes

True there, a lot of my motorcycle buddies are pissed that Harley is using Chinese made parts. Quite a few have moved to Indian or Victory.

8 Likes

I’ve purchased several gun accessories from Wish and some of them seem quite sturdy. I’m glad I can tell the difference between plastic and metal because I’m going to have to keep my eyes on them to see how long they last. I’ve bought a couple of solid pieces of metal there. I got a 9mm muzzle brake with a sound redirect sleeve for $24 (it was hard to find the combo of 9mm and 1/28" threading on that site, even using their search, but I like what I got so far), so I’ll have to try it out and see. The other is a 4-slot 45 degree picatinny attachment that I thought I’d have use for, but not anymore since I found out what I wanted to do is illegal <oops!>, so it’s good that piece was free with cheap shipping. I’d say it’s a good site to find stuff to try out, especially when you have G.A.S. like so many of us! You just have to accept that the waiting will also drive you nuts! Happy shopping!

7 Likes