M*CARBO Brotherhood

Who's going to stand and fight?

I started this thread to see where my fellow Sheepdogs stood. Now that Seattle has fallen to Anarchists who actually like it or not,are funded and instructed…I want to know how many of you guys are ready to throw down like me. I feel like the time has come to get your network of people together and start practicing and executing how to deal with this. This thread may get wiped out before it gets rolling but I want to know how many of you are actually willing to throw down. I don’t mean to ruffle feathers or make it political but given the current change in society and politics I think its worth talking about just from a point of being prepared.

4 Likes

I don’t know if the forum can be ‘hidden’ for non-users, but if this is technically possible - I highly suggest to do it.

There is no freedom of speech in the West anymore.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m asking you guys for. Screw what’s allowed. Pretty much it will be nothing. I want to know out of all you guys in here…who are the Sheepdogs. Who are the ones that are willing to throw down like it’s 1776

2 Likes

I was born with the freedom of speech. I am asking for a very specific reason. I want to know. I may get banned from the forum for being nothing more than most of you guys are. It’s really no sweat off my back. I honestly just want to know. How many of you are serious about keeping our country and our laws the same no matter what?

4 Likes

Keeping laws, and country comes secondary to freedom, survival, and protection of my family and friends. Anyone who gets in the way of, or threatens that will answer to God for it rather quickly. Im honestly not going far from home to fight for my rights, but am prepared to defend what i have.

7 Likes

@Stircrayzy That’s what I’m talking about, defending what’s yours. I’m not talking about going to Seattle and waging war. I am asking how many of you are ready for this when it comes to your city?

4 Likes

Our community is probably 20% hardcore. We wouldnt stand a chance against militant takeover, but keeping anarchists, and millenial protesters /rioters at bay is doable. I may need to invest in some armoring though.:wink:

4 Likes

I will always stand ready to defend my home, my family and my friends. If that requires appropriate action to meet and deter violence then so be it. The Supreme Court has clearly recognized that the right to self-defense is a fundamental one guaranteed to all. In any case, I would rather take my chances with the courts than have someone I care about hurt or killed.
The law can be fuzzy about the defense of property but I am not going to stand by and let someone burn my home or vehicle. Please note that almost every insurance policy excludes coverage for damage resulting from riot or civil disturbance. So if a mob burns your home, the insurance will not pay for the loss.

10 Likes

All my tools are ready willing and able

5 Likes

@Stircrayzy armoring myself is a must next purchase. I have already purchased gear to armor my girls. My next purchase will be ammo and a ballistic helmet.

3 Likes

My local milsurp guy has my helmet in I just need to go get it.

4 Likes

@JoeFridaySays in a lawless state of society the last thing I am worried about is being within the law. I am only worried about me and my family. These people controlling these city block are completely lawless. You have to figure that in advance. I am just using this as an example of WROL. What will you do?

5 Likes

While I mentioned some of the legal complications that can arise, I specifically stated: “In any case, I would rather take my chances with the courts than have someone I care about hurt or killed.”

So I am pretty sure we are on the same page.

6 Likes

@JoeFridaySays I just wonder what the civilian population is doing that live in this Antifa controlled area. I would have already been trying to put together a team of people to combat that problem since the mayor and governor say it’s a festival of peace. Like I said don’t care if I get banned at this point. This was planned and put into motion by the so called leadership and George Soros . This just didn’t happen. It was absolutely planned

4 Likes

I heard from the so called leadership of refuse faciasim that George Soros and Tom Steyer have directly contributed to this happening

4 Likes

But for the innocent civilians, I would be inclined to let it play out although I would shut down all service (including electricity, water and cell service), institute a blockade and certainly would not be giving them portable toilets. (Actually, it might be fun to give them exactly two portable toilets and watch the chaos ensue as they become unusable). But if the civilians want to be evacuated and are prevented, we should send in the guard with APCs to bring them out. In addition to the normal load out, the guard should also be equipped with high pressure water cannons spraying liquified pig manure. The anarchists seem to be getting used to tear gas so let’s see how they react to a high pressure blast of pig sh!t.

6 Likes

My Russian comrades say “I’d rather bear the consequences than a coffin with my relative”

4 Likes

I’d rather die hoping to make my daughter’s life better than go to court and hope for the best. That exactly why I asked. I want to see who the real Patriots are in here

3 Likes

@Teddy_the_Beer Our version is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

4 Likes

Your version is exactly what I expected of most in the forum…bow and accept defeat. Not me, not ever. I will die with a gun in my hand before i let some butthurt pansies act like they are they run $hit. Huge difference in the amount of man back in 1776 than there is today it seems. Would have been easy for them to fail us, by having the same frame of mind

2 Likes