Who shoots only one Pistol Caliber?

i just shoot 22lr and 45acp. had a 9mm but got rid of it.

7 Likes

I have a .22 S,L,LR High Standard revolver, .22 LR Browning Buck Mark, 9 mm Springfield Armory XDM-9

6 Likes

I currently only possess .40 s&w…two pistols and a Sub2k.

I’ve had 9mm and .45 pistols but dont really see the point in owning more than one of those three in semi auto form.

I need to pick up a .22 auto loader, and I’d like a 4" barrel,357 mag revolver for the caliber versatility. I dont feel much need to own more handguns than that. I dont question why other folks collect an arsenal of handguns. I would too if funds were unlimited. As it is i have to strategize and save money for fishing gear, rifles, and to trick out the guns i have.

7 Likes

I have other pistol calibers but I only go to the range and actually shoot 9 mil because I don’t like caliber babysitting when I have a couple guns and a pcc on the bench to shoot. Also my range only permits 9mm or less on the steel. I have a couple diff optics and sights I like to plink off the steel with and that’s about it. The others sit in the safe for a very rare and rainy day so much so even buying additional ammo for thems unnecessary. Only when it’s “feeling old”. I save in bulk off the 1k count boxes and wouldnt even “consider” a small box off a shelf. I don’t need bulk for a safe queen.

6 Likes

On the steel targets my range allows up to a 45. However they say no to my Ruger 57 because of fear of a ricochet.

3 Likes