Who’s Birthday Is It?

@JohnB yes i am have views of mountains looking down over village typical emerald isle:smiley:

7 Likes

@hunter1916 That’s a nice pic Kieran. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

WOW… I had made this ‘journey of mine’ another year! My parents had tried to imprint a ‘negativity’ to birthdays by reminding me of ‘which part’ of the family gene I carry by comparing ‘sides…’ This so called challenge between the two was meant to HAUNT me throughout my life??? :roll_eyes:

Well, I mean both my grandfathers on either side never lived beyond 48 years (due to medical challenges…) I was dealt a DEVASTATING HAND and exceeded the odds!

Truth be told, I owe it to ANOTHER YEAR OF WISDOM… I believe that this ‘youngin’ is celebrating #51… WOOHOO!

To ALL of my brothers and sisters. Please have a drink with me. (It is all on me…) Cheers!

5 Likes

I just noticed a ‘little cake’ next to my (call name…) How nice is that? Big smiles!

5 Likes

@lonewolf

Happy Birthday! Hope you get to spend some time on the range on your birthday.

5 Likes

@JohnB

That would ‘actually’ be a fine idea! Big smiles. Since our checks don’t get deposited until the 3rd of the month, she said that ‘my gift’ would have to wait. I asked her after all these years, ‘how she could put a price on intimacy…’ It was worth a chuckle, don’t you think??? :+1::rofl:

5 Likes

@lonewolf946cd7cab627e19b7a5a8df06a23e352

6 Likes

@dave67

Nice looking dreamcatcher, brother. Many thanks for the wishes!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday brother!, rolling up on another season myself…

and to party…cow%20pole%20dance

6 Likes

@GOBLIN If that’s how you party Buck, it looks “udderly” out of control! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

@dave67 you know how it goes brother, ya party till the cows come home makin butta…

7 Likes

@lonewolf happy birthday hope you had a good one , the bill is on its way for that drink:laughing::beer:

5 Likes

@GOBLIN

I cannot stop laughing, Buck (you are killing me!) Where do you find these GIF’s? Too funny!!!

5 Likes

@hunter19

Oops, I had forgotten WHO I had been dealin’ with Kieran… I bet that I could not afford just taking YOU out for the evening??? Big smiles! You will have to give me at a full year head’s up just to start a savings for your drinking requirements? :+1: Thanks for the laugh, mate!

5 Likes

your welcome ‘’’ @lonewolf

5 Likes