M*CARBO Brotherhood

Who are your go to videos/people on YouTube?

I watch some TV from time to time.

My wife likes me to set with her and engage in conversation about the show that is on the TV. But I really don’t care for what she likes to watch.

Sooooo… I will plug in one ear bud,

(right ear, she is on my left) and watch YouTube.

I watch our fearless leader

Chris Nelson. His enthusiasm is what enticed me to do a trigger job on my GP 100.

HRFUNK

Hickock45

Gunblue490

And

Paul Harrell.

How about you all?

What ya watching?

9 Likes

Guns tubers only or general cool content ?

4 Likes

NUTNFANCY is my most trusted source to know he actually put a weapon through its paces

6 Likes

Rex Tibor (Rex Reviews, Rex Defense, TiborasaurusRex, Sniper 101 educational video series). Specializes in extreme long range shooting - accurately.

Reid Henricks (Valor Ridge)

Hickok45

Jerry Miculek

and more

9 Likes

@Chris19d
Anyone
I sometimes watch HD bikes doing wheels :v:

4 Likes

I’ll post a list when I get home.

6 Likes

My top 3:

Paul Harrel
NutnFancy
Colion Noir

8 Likes

@Dred Colion really bothers me. First, he was a devout NRA fudd (I’m pretty sure they’ve parted ways). Second, he goes to Sig and shoots one day of red dot (complaining the whole time how hard and uncomfortable it is for him) and then his next several videos are like he’s an expert on how to shoot red dots.

11 Likes

LOL - 'cause you must have missed the video where he owned his dot sight disconnect. Script was basically - I’m a fudd, I didn’t give a fair shake, hmm - not so bad as I thought.

And I’m not simply making it up - I watched a video with a script just like that. He rep’d NRA for their ad firm till the firm got fired.

My actual beef with him regards some really dumb mess he filmed at a range I know. He moved a firing line deep into the parking lot and shot right across the actual firing line at Bayou Rifle Club and then posted video making it irrefutable.

8 Likes

@dred why did he do that?

7 Likes

@jbeaupain Welcome aboard.

One not mentioned that I find informative is MosinVirus

6 Likes

Why? No telling. 'Cept his target was in a tac bay that accomodated firing lines between 1 and about 20 yards; clearly, he wanted a longer shot and was unwilling to trek the 100 yards or so to the 25 and 50yard range there.

I like him 'cause he’s a black guy that gets cameras pointed at him while he strings words together coherently. Helps that he’s on the right side of the 2A arguments.

8 Likes

@dred it’s pretty much him and Hank Strange carrying the banner

7 Likes

The three I watch the most are…

Paul Harrell
Hickock 45
Honest Outlaw

6 Likes

I am interested in 309 blk right now and watching
Johnny reloading. This guy is as detailed about developing liars as I am. 70 videos on this subject.

Elvis ammo
Buffalo outdoors
TNT outdoors
Who tee who. For fun.
Hr funk
Beyond seclusion.

The usual. Lol

7 Likes

Hickok45
22plinkster
Sootch00
Sam the cooking guy
Iraqveteran8888

5 Likes

I usually watch

Nutnfancy
Hickock45
Forgotten weapons
Iraqveteran8888

If it’s for education and entertainment I’ll watch forgotten weapons. If Im looking at something to buy I’ll check out nutnfancy.

7 Likes

@jobes94 I trust and put a lot into what NutnFancy puts out on his reviews

8 Likes

Shucks I’ll play along. I watch a bunch of random channels but I’ll usually give a few min to these channels too

Military Arms
Tactical Toolbox
Honest Outlaw
Graham Baates
Nutnfancy
Trexarms
Iraqveteran8888

7 Likes

HR FUNK
MAC
HEILUNG

My favorites