M*CARBO Brotherhood

Where's the new trigger bar

Going back in the box soon when’s the trigger bar and muzzle brake I don’t want to miss the initial release

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: Some day,In the Future,or Maybe next month, Who Knows but’s its going to be well Worth the Wait! as Always’

1 Like

Muzzle brake is set for 6/22 release

1 Like

Where did you get that information from?

Here in the secret R&D Thread.

2 Likes

Ok I just looked over the FB brotherhood page and there wasn’t anything about a release date. I looked through until the 27th of last month.

I am one of the few younger people who have refused to get a Facebook so was going of Mod Wedge info posted on here.

1 Like

Just did a google search and found this on Mcarbos Facebook

1 Like

Erk! What I am chop liver?? Dang, I’m not on Facebooked, but I’m here everyday…checkin…waitin…fer this muzzle piece, and I’m a buck and half into a trigger job waitin…checkin…on a trigger bar. Like to think I’d hear something here…:thinking:

1 Like

I’m not a facebook person either. This (also form the Top secret r&d thread) seems to be the most up to date even though the month is off the day is presumably correct because it was updated the 13th…

https://www.mcarbo.com/top-secret-access-research-and-development.aspx

1 Like

Found another MCARBO FB page. Thank you for posting this. Sure wish Chris would of shared this with the forum.

1 Like

I received the following information in an e-mail from M*CARBO:

"Luckily you will not have to wait to much longer. We have a ETA of July 19th for both the Muzzle Brake and the Trigger Bar. "

1 Like

Out of the box for a moment where the trigger bars

Check in the announcement category. The release dates are there for both items.