Where is the trigger spring kit for the LCP MAX?

tap… tap… tap… Is this on? Hello? MCarbo? When can we expect the trigger spring kit for the LCP MAX to arrive? I put your kit in my LCP II and love it. Want to do the same with my recently aquired LCP MAX.

2 Likes

Me Too its been since april already!

2 Likes

Hello, I am the design engineer on this spring kit. I have designed two hammer springs for this spring kit to allow for a choice in trigger pull reduction by the customer, 20% reduction and 35% reduction. There is one production ordered spring that we’re awaiting shipment and saw massive delays from our supplier due to material shortages. To put it into perspective, we finished the spring design in December 2021. The spring kit will be ready for final shipment within 1 to 2 months. Sorry for the delays, but I hope the update explains some of the internal struggles we go through to get new spring kits out to you guys! Thank you for your support and we’re excited to get them out to you guys.

6 Likes

Hope they arrive soon. My sub2000 was shipped there for many upgrades that being one of them. Would prefer the 35% one if available. Glad to m÷t by the way.

Thank you for the reply. Appreciate the information.

2 Likes

wILL YOU HAVE A VIDEO FOR INSTALL?

I sent an email to help@mcarbo.com to get on the list when the trigger spring kit is available. Is this the best way to know when it can be purchased?

Thanks for the help.

Spring Kit is going through testing is nearing release! Since we had you guys waiting for a little, we also are releasing a trigger for the LCP MAX! They are both expected to release within a month to a month and half! Stay tuned, it is awesome.

2 Likes

Here is the first look! @Marc_MCarbo_Engineer has been working on the perfect LCP MAX trigger for you guys. A must have for the LCP MAX to eliminate finger pinch, much shorter pre-travel, with a crisp break and rest.

5 Likes