11 Likes

Me now…

MeanSmoothItaliangreyhound-size_restricted

12 Likes

:hamburger: :beers:

2 Likes

Come on guys back to the samiches its allmost lunch time in my area :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, but we need someone new. We already posted ours and now I want one.

For the record: I liked liverwurst on toast when I was younger, but can’t handle the texture anymore.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Come on, bill…

You haven’t said. What’s yours? And I’m gonna scream if you say a cheese sandwich

4 Likes

Off the bone sliced ham, swiss cheese, and bbq sauce

8 Likes

White bread, real mayo, fresh thick sliced tomatoes, fresh crunchy banana peppers, and a sprinkling of big boy seasoning. I only make this a couple times per year once my garden harvesting begins.
For all you non Michiganiacs , the taste is impossible to describe.

7 Likes

@DirtSalior, @Dung,
Can we get back on topic before I have to start nuking y’alls comments.

7 Likes

After reading again, they have been nuked. Keep the pissing contests to yourself. The rest of us don’t want to read it.

8 Likes

I know this sounds crazy but creamed corn on a peice of white wonder bread. Not sure what it is about it but man its good.

6 Likes

That’s it. I’m calling Elon!

8 Likes

I don’t cook it much but cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper on fresh white bread is hard to beat.

8 Likes

Patty melt. PATTY MELT Patty Melt.

9 Likes

Hamburger helper sandwiches is only way i eat hamburger helper. I make spaghetti sandwiches to. I think about everything is better with bread.

7 Likes

My wife like beef ramen noodles in a sandwich bun…

5 Likes

At some point after Thanksgiving, but before its all gone…essentially a sandwich that represents your favorite items from the meal. Turkey, dressing, sweet potato souffle and cranberry sauce (straight outta the can type) with a spicy horseradish mustard on toasted sourdough.

…mic drop…

8 Likes

Yep, thats my favorite way to have thanksgiving leftovers

7 Likes

Thinly sliced Roast Turkey, sliced provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes’, hot peppers and thinly sliced onions on a 16" fresh baked French bread loaf with plenty of real mayo. Now that’s a belly buster!!

4 Likes