What's your favorite sandwich YOU make? ONLY ONE

Mine is Peanut butter & Banana with a little cinnamon on Potato Bread for lunch

8 Likes

Honey Turkey and Havarti cheese w/ brown mustard, mayo, lettuce and tomato

7 Likes

Thinly sliced roast beef (piled thick), on any bread or bun, toasted or not, with mayo and other fixings as available including lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, hot peppers.

8 Likes

This one will sound crazy until you try it. Maple flavored sausage patties.
Cooked and let cool, then put them on toast with peanut butter. Amazing.

8 Likes

Myself between two ladies (I hope I get a lot of hearts checked).

8 Likes

Fryed liver pudding with carmilized sweet onions. Once liver pudding is good and fryed put the carmilized sweet onions on top in pan then cover with piece of pepper jack cheese. Toasted honey wheat bread with little mayo mixed with little buffalo ranch. Best damn sandwich youll ever slap your gums around.

5 Likes

Being single and always in a rush… I prefer a good ole’ Cheez Whiz and Corn Pops on a roll.

4 Likes

@DirtSalior MINES A LESBEIN SANDWICH :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Breakfast & lunch in one sandwich, a time saver for sure.

6 Likes

Real simple one - fresh, soft white bread, with mayo, thinly sliced or shredded ham and BBQ potato chips.

7 Likes

Ham, smoked gouda and apple slices on croissant dressed to your preference.

7 Likes

Yup, I had to look up liver pudding. Never heard of, seen or ate it before.
Seems a bit like a Pâté which I east often, mainly on toast for breakfast.
Sounds really good, what type of liver do you use, beef, pork, buffalo, elk, moose, bear, does it matter?

These I enjoy very much warm, not sure about cold and with peanut butter.
One thing to be seen here is the amazing conjured up delights.
Bon Appétit

5 Likes

Smoked shaved venison and swiss cheese on rye. Things always taste better when you caught or killed it.
We have a place called Maplewood Meats near Green Bay that also processes venison. You can take in a hind quarter from your deer and for about $20 they smoke it, thin slice it and vacuum pack it in 1/2 or 1 lb packages. I brought in 4 quarters this last season. Better than any deli meat I ever had.

9 Likes

The liver pudding i get is neeses brand. Its a pork product but i imagine any liver will do. I beleave “liver pudding” or “liver mush” is more of southern us thing. But its just a soft loaf type meat product. But its so good. We also have sause meat which is similar.

3 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:
I tried but cant stand any form of liver the taste turns my gut.

5 Likes

Isn’t that what the rest of the civilized world just calls… “liver”?

5 Likes

A man cannot live on one sandwich.

Chicago Hot Dog - If not made properly or ketchup is applied, you get a Will Smith. I once shot a man for putting ketchup on a hot dog. I didn’t want to do it, but I felt it was necessary.,

Italian Beef - the meat is cooked in au jus

Philly Cheese Steak- the meat is cooked on a skillet. The cheese must be Velveeta.

7 Likes

No no liver is one thing by itself but you take that liver and process it with bunch other stuff into a soft congealed loaf. Then you have liver pudding.

5 Likes

I’d eat fried Scrapple 3 times a week, I really like Scrapple with pancake syrup on it for breakfast. The difference between liver mush & scrapple is scrapple is made from beef liver.

5 Likes

Sounds like a close cousin of “head cheese”, a.k.a. schweinekopfsulze. The German butcher in my home town had that featured all the time. Not very appetizing to look at. I called it meat jello when I was a kid.

4 Likes