M*CARBO Brotherhood

What's The Best Choice In Foregrips For The SUB2000?

Friendly debate time. Angled foregrip, vertical foregrip, or no foregrip.

5 Likes

I’ve got the stubby vertical grip from BCM on mine. Works great for me

5 Likes

Running a FAB Defence T-FL 7 position vertical/horizontal quick release.
Works great tough as nails even has a storage compartment I use to store batteries for the red dot up top.

5 Likes

I use a folding vertical gripIMG_20180420_021144692%20(640x364)IMG_20180420_021933432%20(640x480)

5 Likes

Love my Magpul grip not bulky at all

11 Likes

I prefer angled to keep it compact when folded

12 Likes

I’ve tried the AFG and added a Mlok thumb rest , didn’t feel natural to me , have a magpul stubby vert now… I like it much better

4 Likes

I have a Blackhawk magazine holder installed on the bottom rail in the full back position that holds a 33 round magazine for my G19. Whether it holds a magazine or not, it works well as a forward grip.

18 Likes

I use the magpul AFG. I like the feel, it’s compact when folding and looks good in my opinion.

7 Likes

I have an angled foregrip that I chopped to reduce the space it takes on the rail. Took it off after adding the RLP forend. Still may put it on but I keep hearing that “grips are a solution looking for a problem”. May not be a necessity, we’ll see.

7 Likes

Have a Magpul vertical grip. It may be a little bulky but it helps this old man steady his weapon.

5 Likes

Fab Defense FGG-S vertical, folding and compact. They also make a FGG-K that folds and extends for larger hands.

3 Likes

I’m going to check those out. My vertical grip old and has a lot of slop in it.

4 Likes

That’s really cool. I am still waiting on MCARBO to make something like this.

3 Likes

Yeah I think the AFG will be the way I go for that slim line effect.

6 Likes

I still prefer the vertical grip, just trying to find a new one. my old one is getting sloppy with age. It folds up and keeps the profile small

2 Likes

My 2 cents, I like the magpul angled the best on my sub

3 Likes

Empty rail space is for my red dot

5 Likes

The best fore grip is the one that feels good to you. I am still looking for “the one”. :us:

7 Likes

I like the magpul xtm hand stop kit. It’s just enough to hold onto and it keeps the slim look of the sub 2000!

5 Likes