What's New In The Pipeline For Sub2k?

Am curious what’s the next big project or thing for sub 2k what ideas or thought can we come up with or what do you think is next

3 Likes

@Jefft1967

I would love to push for an 80% build kit… WINKS @ChrisNelson

4 Likes

Yeah me personally aluminum grip half aluminum forarm think I spelled it rite

7 Likes

Get them in a bear finish then have them anodized gold finish contrasting the black Barrel would the bad ass

3 Likes

@Jefft1967

Ya’ need to reach for the stars… I believe that TEAM MCARBO is ready to ‘hit it out of the park!!!’ @ChrisNelson:+1:

2 Likes

The aluminum grip half’s and forarm would make carbine very stable probably make it very accurate even more than it already is

3 Likes

My backpack could fit roughly 2 to 4 more inches of barrel…

I 2nd an aluminum forearm, that would allow the rifle to snap closed no matter what your butt stock positioning. I know someone who glued a round magnet type material to their barrel to keep it tightly folded when the stock was in its shortest positioning and stored.

1 Like

Uh, mine already does that. The position of the latch never changes. There’s only one hole/location for the cross-pin in the recoil tube. The stock sliding forward or backward has no bearing on the latch location or lockup when folded.

3 Likes

A different safety, more like an AR style lever

5 Likes

would be happy with 80% alloy receiver, but be ecstatic with a SUB 2000 variant, built ground up by MCarbo in FN 5.7X28 :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

A grenade launcher attachment would be nice. Joking. With all mcarbo upgrades I can’t think what else I would need.

1 Like

@Tcwccfd wellllllllllllllll since you asked, brownells sells a Lewis machine and tool M203 Grenade launcher P/N 100-027-797WB M203 37 mm launcher price, $1,279. its on sale.
If you have a SUB 2000, with a Red Lion or similar rail system, 1 of these clamps,M203 underbarrel launcher clamp QD P/N 100-027-794WB (12973116 ::MPN) priced at $218
www.brownells.com

8 Likes

An aluminum butt that looks cool and abit more adjustable.

5 Likes

@GOBLIN
A bloop gun! I want a bloop gun!

1 Like

a limited edition scope mount, like the one thats coming out, BUT in Titanium and 500 series stainless pins. with needle bearings at the pivot points.:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

New optic mount with choice of engraving on it

2 Likes

A new forend for those that want to SBR and suppress their Sub2k’s. Think foldable Scorpion:

2 Likes

Let me offer a “plus 1” to the idea of a selector that operates in the same way as the one on an AR. I’m not sure if the mechanics are doable (Seems like they should be – crossbolt safety operated by a 90 degree cam?) but that is one piece of the manual of arms that is taking some adjusting.

A selector of this sort and running this gun would feel a lot like running some kind of cross between an AR (charging handle to the rear) and an MP5 (slap-able bolt handle).

While you’re at it, make it ambi.

Yeah, this option. I’ve seen some pictures of some custom suppressed sbr’s all folded up and badass.

1 Like