M*CARBO Brotherhood

What to hang on mini 1913 rail?

So what is intended to attach here? I couldn’t locate any previous posts.

1 Like

Hey, maybe these…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I somehow get the feeling the admins may end up moving this to the Miscellaneous Humor category eventually.
I’m good with that!
Y’all be creative…

2 Likes

Sorry I just couldn’t resist, what a loaded question. Also thought a lucky rabbits foot might be a good fit as well. LOL

3 Likes

Rocky Mountain Oysters?

3 Likes

An air freshener? A fly trap?

2 Likes

Well the air freshener is a great idea especially if you skipped a shower or two before heading to the range.
Got one side covered off better than nothing!

3 Likes

A vile to collect liberal tears :sob:

2 Likes

From the Kel-Tec “Safety, Instruction, and Parts Manual”… it’s officially listed as the “Small Picatinny rail for accessory”…

So why has M*CARBO failed to make an expensive “accessory” to go here? I may have a some gun money soon, I just convinced my boys to attend community college rather than one of those big fancy smancy state schools.

3 Likes

Always wondered how lucky that rabbit actually was if one of its feet ended up on a keychain? :grinning: :rabbit:

2 Likes

I had an idea once for using that as a base for attaching a buttstock pad…non-destructive attachment.

2 Likes

I use it for my quick detach sling point as the lower position works for me open and folded. I have seen people attach magazine holders before and it’s a horrible sight storage rail for when folded. More accurate rifles can use that area for a fold down adjustable monopod but the sub has no use for that I would think.

2 Likes