M*CARBO Brotherhood

What to binge watch:

think i watched/finished punisher for the 20th time…maybe…

6 Likes

Jericho

Great for watching while your cooped up and can’t go anywhere!

3 Likes

Liked Jericho, wish they would have done a third season.

3 Likes

Has no one has mentioned 24?

Free on Amazon Prime

4 Likes

Netflix has one called The Last Kingdom. It deals with the Saxon English period, Viking raids, and the like. Great series. I watched all four seasons and am waiting for the 5th now.

2 Likes

I saw that! Loved it. . Will there be another season?
Destiny is all!

1 Like

@cico7
Yes, there will be a 5th season. I Google it yesterday. It was due out in April, but the damn Wu Flu delayed production, like every other thing on this planet. Now fall of 21 is the earliest, maybe early 22 according to what I read.

1 Like

Dang, nobody mentioned Yellowstone. It’s a great show.
Season four will supposedly be airing next month (June).
Another one is Warrior, but season 3 will be delayed.
A lot of other good shows already mentioned.

4 Likes

Yellowstone is a damn good show. Ill tell you one that i questioned until i watched it is L.A.'s Finest with jessica alba and Gabrielle union. Supernatural has allways been a go to. Wynonna Earp is a pretty good show if you like the wild supernatural type stuff.

1 Like

Ditto on Yellowstone. Totally forgot.

2 Likes

May be hard to find, but one of my favorite shows was Ripper Street.
It was a British show that ran for 5 or 6 seasons, can’t remember now.
It’s set in the same locale and sometime shortly after Jack the Ripper.

Another British show I enjoyed was The Musketeers.

1 Like

7 Likes

Dunno about binge watching it but the new AMC show, Gangs Of London is about the most violent TV show in places I think I’ve ever seen-on TV.

Of course I missed the last episode so I could be wrong.

Justified and Longmire? Most definitely! And was really liking Yellowstone until Costner had to go and run his mouth…

4 Likes

Lately boats vs haulover (youtube)

1 Like

Another ok series forgotten: Alias

4 Likes

Penny Dreadful

Very well done series with a twist on some classic horror monsters; vampires, werewolves and other bizarre creatures of the night.

2 Likes

I watched all of it and found it entertaining until the final season. It was awful and the final episode made absolutely no sense at all to me. Maybe I missed something.

3 Likes

Yep…the final episode of many of these series seems to suck is what I’m finding too.

His buddy tossed the Herman medal…was just looking for the right time to be “American”.

Lots of people that were “missing” from experiments coming home in the time tunnel?

Need to see the final again and reassess it.

Now watching “Vikings”…closing in and ready for the next.