What to BINGE watch:

Outdoor Channel has the Shooting USA show tonight with a new episode featuring : “The 2022 USPSA Racegun Nationals.”

:christmas_tree: :tv: :gun:

3 Likes

Netflix: Love, Death and Robots. Has a very Heavy Metal (movie) vibe.

5 Likes

The Jessie Stone mysteries is on Amazon prime. I know I mentioned it before but it bares repeating, it really is some of Selleck’s best work unfortunately, they’re not in order so they might be a bit confusing at times

7 Likes

Just finished all 9 that I had ordered. It was excellent entertainment.
And I really think if you watch them out of order you can mess it up badly.
Larry

PS just some information:

Except for the second movie, which serves as a prologue to the first film, the Jesse Stone series follows the same chronological and release sequence. The following is a chronological order of all Jesse Stone movies in order. There are 9 Jesse Stone movies to watch.

1. Jesse Stone: Night Passage (2006)
  2. Jesse Stone: Stone Cold (2005)
  3. Jesse Stone: Death in Paradise (2006)
  4. Jesse Stone: Sea Change (2007)
  5. Jesse Stone: Thin Ice (2009)
  6. Jesse Stone: No Remorse (2010)
  7. Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost (2011)
  8. Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt (2012)
  9. Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise (2015)
7 Likes

" I’ll have a capaucchino !"

3 Likes

Sir, thank you. The bride and I started this collection tonight. We’re definitely adulting 'cause we only watched the first two in this sitting.

4 Likes

I hear ya. We tried to do the exact same thing.

Except, you are going to have a real hard time if you don’t have the last episode in a two count.lol
Larry

5 Likes

Hmmm … Starting with #5 it’s $4 per view. Weird that the villian in Sea Change looks like @TexasEskimo.

3 Likes

Speaking of David Hunter @TexasEskimo ,where the hell has he been? It’s been 9 days since his last post

3 Likes

Spoke with the man the myth the legend just the other day. Hes been busy busy. Been hitting idpa matches every other day and probably practicing his draw while he sleeps. Also you have to say his name 3 times like Beetlejuice and poof there he is. :+1:

4 Likes

Check another service. Oddly enough series like this may be split licensed.

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo @TexasEskimo @TexasEskimo
Did it work?!?

2 Likes

I purchased the complete CD set all 9 for less than 40 bucks on amazon. I should have mentioned that before.
Larry

4 Likes

6 Likes

Who’s the new guy? :grin:

4 Likes

Finished the complete Magnum PI series, 8 seasons .
Then went to Rockford Files, 6 seasons.
Then back to Selleck movies. 3 cowboy movies not bad. Now I’m on a cowboy BINGE.

Ordered Lonesome Dove the series. That’s like 6 hours. Good for a weekend. lol
and 3 more Selleck cowboy movies:

The Sacketts
Quigley Down Under
Shadow Riders.

Guess I better get my old cap pistols out. :grinning:

Larry
I’m getting real spoiled watching my own videos and none of the crap movies being made now days with very few exceptions.

2 Likes

Some great westerns. Lonesome dove is deffently an all day affair but great everytime i watch it. And all of the louis lamour books are great and the several of his books that was made into movies are good. :+1: after lonesome dove there was 3 more separate movies made based around it. Some are told like before lonesome dove and some afterward. There not as good as lonesome dove itself but still worth watching. Heres link to Amazon box set of all 4 of the lonesome dove based movies. https://www.amazon.com/Lonesome-Dove-Miniseries-Collection-Streets/dp/B07H7D34SK/ref=asc_df_B07H7D34SK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312209500205&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1942489114274042859&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9009551&hvtargid=pla-535985007533&psc=1&region_id=674469