M*CARBO Brotherhood

What to binge watch:

Not particularly enjoying commercials and leftist rhetoric being broadcast I tend to stream shows or watch movies on BD (yeah, 4K has been out but I’m done upgrading resolution).
Post up your picks, recommendations and/or suggestions.
Here are a few series I have seen:

Bosch
The Expanse
Goliath
House Of Cards
Vikings
Fargo

…to be continued.

7 Likes

For those who haven’t seen it yet Bosch is well worth watching, and the final season should be out soonish.

That being said it seems to be a love it or hate it show, primarily due to the pacing of the seasons. It’s not a law and order one episode, one crime start to finish type show, an entire season will cover a single crime, or set of interconnected crimes over the course or a week or 2 of time. Personally, I think the slower more novel like pace is great and really makes the series, but the wife hates it.

I’ve also seen Southland highly recommended by a couple cop friends of mine, but have not got around to watching it yet

6 Likes

I liked Timeless and Madmen.

2 Likes

The Expanse and Vikings are both exelent choices. I’ve been binge watching Cobra Kai lately believe it or not. I thought it would be stupid. But it is actually quite hilarious at times. I can deal without the teenage drama, but the way Johnny trains them at the dojo is totally NOT PC. And I find myself laughing quite a bit.

2 Likes

Money Heist
Longmire
Justified
Not necessarily in that order.

5 Likes

Agree with Longmire, good series

2 Likes

My first binge watch was Dexter about 5 years ago…
Bosch first 3, then it fell off.
I’m going to binge Justified and Longmire
GOT

2 Likes

Wow , I have binge watched two shows in my life. Absolutely addicted. So stupid!

Longmire and Dexter. :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

Larry

1 Like

Well if you like anime (subtitles of course) I’d recommend Bakemonogatari, all 10 seasons of it and movies too. Pretty wicked series.

Shows:
How it’s made
After Armageddon
Life after people

1 Like

I had forgotten Dexter and Madmen…both were really good.

@Chris19d …Crate & Barrel 'nuf said :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep those 2 are among the best characters on the show.

2 Likes

Tin Star on Amazon is not too bad either. Just starting Longmier.

2 Likes

Forum.mcarbo.com:boom::boom::boom::scream::v::grin::wine_glass:

6 Likes

“Designated Survivor”…another “hit”…:boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

The Netflix produced 3rd season totally ruined this show, but the first two seasons were great.

3 Likes

I have watched the Longmire series 3 times, drives my wife nuts. Godless was good also, just one season. It’s a “chick” show but Outlander isn’t bad, a lot of history woven in.

2 Likes

Also worth mentioning, Hell on Wheels and Better Call Saul.

5 Likes

The Americans :us:

Great program!

3 Likes

All the films starting with “Debbie Does…” are actually pretty good to binge as well.

7 Likes

While I dropped all the other series…”Man in the High Castle” has kept my interest/attention. :face_with_monocle:
I will finish Season 4 soon…:eyes::smoking::sunglasses:

5 Likes