M*CARBO Brotherhood

What Other Firearms You Own?

Yes I am also now after breaking left arm ! I learned to make a bed with Hospital Corners one armed’ a Fun time was had by all!:rofl:

1 Like

It really Screwed up the Pitchers in my Youth baseball !:rofl:

1 Like

Learn how to do everything left-handed after doing a complete bicep tear and needing surgery arm sling stuck for 5 months so I had to learn how to do everything as a lefty from eating to bathroom ,shooting I shoot my subby right and left handed

3 Likes

Sub2000 Gen 2 S&W .40
S&W M&P 15-22
S&W Victory
S&W M&P .40 Gen 2
Benelli Nova Tactical
Daniel Defense M4V9 Heavy
Sig P220
Ruger Security 9

5 Likes

Nice collection never heard of a Daniel the heavy defense what is that

A friend of mine got to the point where he just put a safe door on his gun room.

1 Like

Already looking to buy my second gun safe

1 Like

I should re-phrase to say: “Strength to Weight”…In other words, it’s not the lightweight barrel.

Concrete floor, ceiling and filled block walls.

1 Like

Addition off the side of my friends basement. The door is something you would see at a bank, very cool.

Im jealous of those bottom 3, I don’t have any AR, sub 2000 or AK, most are too expensive, specially when your on a fixed income.

1 Like

I do have some hunting rifles, shotguns, and 10/22 and rem 572 .22, I have 3 pistols S&W model 66, Canik TP9SF elite, and TP9SFX. And waiting for my stamp for my warlock II, can’t afford any of the other cans.

2 Likes

My first grade teacher use to smack my left hand with a ruler trying to get me to write right handed. Lol

1 Like

This made me laugh. You have all those 22’s in there and a couple 9’s then you put a 375 H&H in the mix. Do you shoot that one once in a while to remind you why you like the 22’s so much?

2 Likes

Only before and during the Spring Black Bear Hunt’ Hate having to get black and blue to ck it on paper! Don’t even Feel it,on the take down shot’ one shot one kill as always.

1 Like

Short list is Glock 19 Sub2k, 9mm S&W Sub2k, 4 Ar’s, M90NP, M85NP, Marlin 60, Marlin 336x2 (30-30 & 35Rem), Winchester 70 7mm Rem Mag, Ruger Gp100 357, Ruger LCR 357, Px4 Storm, Gen 5 G34… plus a few more Around 32 total

5 Likes

Subby lives with me and …

Pistols
M&P 9mm m2.0 4.25"
Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm
STI Duty One 5.0 45ACP
RIA 22TCM/9mm 5" Singlestack
RIA 22TCM 4.25" Doublestack
Double stack 1911 460 Rowland
Sig 938
Wilson Combat 22lr slide conversion

Revolvers
Colt Trooper MkIII
Dan Wesson Pistol Pack in 357
NAA Holster Grip 22lr/22Mag
2x Heritage Rough Rider 22lr/22Mag

22lr Rifles
Marlin 7000T
Mar;in 7000
Marlin 880Sq
Marlin Papoose
Remlin 795
Glenfield 25

Rifles
Browning BLR .308
Marlin 336 JM
Remlin 1895 GBL

Pistol Caliber Carbines
Mechtech 460 Rowland Carbine Upper
Mechtech 10mm Carbine Upper

5 Likes

@Dred,
How’s the fit and finish on your 1895. I lucked out the one I picked up is really nice.The first thing I said to myself, what the heck is everybody talking about the rifles is put together well and shoots fantastic boom!!! I went ahead and had mine ported.

1 Like

Don’t answer, it’s a TRAP! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are you a fan of the Dan Wesson 10mm