top right : Italian made 92FS - all factory
middle left: M9A3
middle right: 92FS Inox Vertec
bottom: Wilson Combat Brigadier 92G with Vertec frame

8 Likes

in case of Zombie Apocalypse

lypse

10 Likes

Anybody got a CZ Scorpion EVO 3? We just picked one up in 9mm like this.

10 Likes

What other PCC’s do you guys own besides the SUB2K?

8 Likes

@ChrisNelson besides the PC9, Evo, and JR carbines?? Hmmm…will have to think about that!

1 Like

JRs and PC9s are hot right now in my neck of the woods…evo’s not as much! (To heavy and clunky, piss poor trigger, for a game gun) Sorry…not down on 'em, they look cool!

1 Like

460 Rowland/45ACP - Mechtech (1911)
10mm - Mechtech (1911)
357/38 - Marlin 1894CS

Love the CZ FWIW - just failing at convincing myself that it’s reached “need” status. My wallet is playing for the other team. I expect this could change by the time you’ve got it nicely tuned.

5 Likes

I’m kinda interested in the Scorpion EVO, either the carbine or upcoming Micro.

But I’m also considering PSAs MP5 clone that’ll come out next year. Probably be about 800 and would be pretty sweet for the range

4 Likes

@ChrisNelson I would love to see a purpose built game gun along the lines of the S2K but with all the mods already built in! No folder, just light weight and short oal.

2 Likes

@ChrisNelson Here a resent list of top 9mm carbines I found online posted by thegunzone.com.

1…CZ Scorpion Evo 3S
2…Wilson Combat AR9
3…Sig Sauer MPX
4…Kel-Tec Sub-2000
5…CCMG MK9
6…Beretta CX4 Storm
7…Ruger PC9
8…Hi-Point 995TS
9…HK USC
10…TNW Aero Survival

5 Likes

i’ve been seeing 9mm tavor’s popping up right around $1000. Every time I am so tempted…

4 Likes

@dave67 thats a pretty good list! The Sig MPX though seems to disappoints everyone who owns one…it is expensive, it tends to gas the user, etc.

2 Likes

@Johnksg They did list Pros & Cons of each carbine.

3 Likes

Two I can think of that didn’t make the list:

1. Mechtech 9mm (1911, block or XD)
  2. Ruger PCC - definitely different than PC9 plus it’s actually in production

And they listed Wilson’s AR9 over the thousands of other 9mm ARs, but there are a thousand more 9mm ARs.

3 Likes

I’m not sure this qualifies as a PCC but the only other carbine I have using Glock magazines are a Kriss Vector Carbine and Vector pistol.

3 Likes

Picked up a previously owned unfired MK25 Sig to join my others. It will be fired like the others regularly once I field strip, clean it up , inspect and lube it.

Thank you Veterans.

8 Likes

@Dred When I look up Ruger PC9 and Ruger PCC they are the same thing, am I missing something? Maybe the Mechtech 9mm is not on the list because it is a conversion? And I guess because there are so many AR 9mm like you said they had to pick one?

4 Likes

@goretro77 Very nice collection of Sigs you have.

7 Likes

PC9 is the Police Carbine in 9mm. There was also a PC40 for 40S&W. Both are long out of production.
PCC is the Pistol Caliber Carbine which is in current production.

To make matters worse: they share very similar visual cues. But the PC9 was not a take down and did not accept Glock mags.

6 Likes

Thank you sir. I appreciate it.

4 Likes