M*CARBO Brotherhood

What Other Firearms You Own?

I sure wish Kel Tec would make a Sub2000 in 45acp. I have the mags covered for a S&W. 10 10round and 8 14 round mags

8 Likes

That is a lot of mags, do you take them all to the range? I think the problem with the 45 is that you need to change everything, the 9mm to .40 is basically a different barrel and that’s about it but with a .45, they would have to develope a whole new grip and buffer and probably some of the internals…

2 Likes

I just received the 14 round FDE mags. I usually take 4 to 6 mags to the range. The 45 mag is slightly bigger then the 9mm. it would require a new grip area for sure.

5 Likes

Holy crap, you must be throwing so much money down range, I do love 45 but I don’t love what they cost…

3 Likes

Well … stop shooting for however long it takes you to recover about a grand in bullets downrange. Take that grand you didn’t launch downrange and get yourself a hand loading rig. Least that’s what I’d do if I couldn’t afford something I loved.

I suppose I look at @KM55’s 45ACP mag collection and think he’s got a solid start going.

5 Likes

@Dred A solid start to what ?:confused:

1 Like

to go with my s2k:

i like it a lot… nothing fancy, but works well and doesn’t need moon clips:

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico

3 Likes

Just a solid start towards having mags when/where he needs’m.

4 Likes

I don’t mind spending money on the 45’s. They are my go to guns. I enjoy the 9mm setup with the 5" barrelon the M&P 2.0 to go along with the S2K. I just prefer the 45’s.

6 Likes

@Wedge Finally got mine. UPS just dropped it off. Can’t wait for fly season

7 Likes

Nice. Now you get to “pattern” it on aluminum foil. LOL It’s not all that effective, but it’s fun to play with.

2 Likes

@Wedge group 1 at 1ft group 2 at 3ft

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s not that they’re innacurate, but I’ve found even with the “00 buckshot” rock salt, it has a hard time taking down anything flying above a regular housefly. And, I have the outdoor version, which is supposed to have more power.

3 Likes

Ok finally got some pictures of my other firearms. Starting with my handguns.

9 Likes

Then my long guns

9 Likes

I have been looking at these (shield ez) trying to convince my wife she “needs” it. My supplier is having a little hard time getting and keeping them in stick right now, also stinks the .380 ammo is around same price as .40. I love the shields. I have the .40 and .45

2 Likes

Check out slickguns.com. I seen on there today someone had it for $298 and i believe it came with a gun vault. Think it included shipping as well. All you have to pay extra is whatever your local ffl will charge for a transfer. Its a great deal on really good gun. My wife absolutely loves hers and I’ve been giving some thought to picking up a 2nd one

3 Likes

Heres the link for the ez shield i seen today. $298 + $14.95 s/h. Still a great price. When i bought my wife hers i paid $340 shipped plus $20 for transfer.
https://www.gunprodeals.com/product/sw

3 Likes

nice collection im jelous

2 Likes

I get my range anmo from Walmart. Federal 230gr fmj value box of 100 was running $25 . But there has been an increase now $32. That has slowed down the 45 shooting.

2 Likes