M*CARBO Brotherhood

What New Parts Do You Want To See Us Make Next?!

A Binary Trigger please… for sequential pew pew’s.
When you finish development just add it to my cart… thanks!

2 Likes

I would think that any soft spacer would slip over the magazine and stop at mag baseplate. If it had extensions to fill in the cut-outs, should still be able to grab at that area and pull mag out. However, it would remove some of the location feel that the cut-outs give. I’d be good either way, just want to fill in the main gap when using standard capacity mags.

Hows about a binary trigger. My neighbors already think I am shooting automatic weapons. They would melt the local authorities phones if I cut loose with a 50 rnd drum in about 15 second.

3 Likes

A lighter hammer spring and sear/DA spring kit for a Ruger SR-22 would be nice. The trigger and trigger bar springs are plenty light. On mine, polishing the sear and hammer lightened SA trigger pull a little but DA didn’t change at all.

Just an FYI - the worst part of reassembly is getting the sear/DA spring and bushing back in without them going sideways. The trick I came up with is to screw the smaller frame screw in from the opposite side so the ejector and spring bushing can sit over it and not skew. Then when you get the side plate positioned, you push the longer screw into the hole while unscrewing the short screw from the opposite side - everything stays in position that way. While you have it apart, polish the hell out of everything that moves to get rid of some of the ‘gritty’ feel when you shoot double action. Also, if you don’t like the magazine disconnect, don’t reinstall it - the gun works fine without.

I used these videos as a guide

Complete disassembly:

Reassembly 1 of 2:

Reassembly 2 of 2:

4 Likes

@Rchop welcome to the forum richard

4 Likes

Sub2000 Gen 2; keeping the foldability is what led me to the sight mount and the recommended SIG red dot. Next move, how to stow and carry the assembly folded with the sight mounted and ready to go. Conventional laptop bags no longer fit well, its awkward and never in the position I need it in the bag when I pull it out.
Idea, a purpose built compact carry bag for a folded unit, inside the bag a shaped Kydex clamshell hinged on the bottom with an L latch on the top. To deploy open the bag, thumb the shell latch open and pull the assembly out and deploy. The bottom and offset area would be a good area for magazines and ammunition.

1 Like

Maybe a couple of different handguard options. For those of us that aren’t mounting anything to the handguard, it would be cool to have a smooth metal or carbon fiber vented handguard.

3 Likes

In the post above, I described putting grip tape on the S2K trigger guard to make it easier to grip and release. At the range today, however, the trigger kept failing to reset. A nudge forward returned it to proper position and it fired every time. Still, I was concerned that something was wrong with the internal trigger mechanism.
When I returned home and did a more careful inspection, I found that the clearance between the trigger guard and the trigger when fully depressed is extremely tight. The very thin piece of grip tape I had applied was catching the bottom of the trigger and preventing it from returning forward. So, I cannot recommend that you try this approach for making the trigger guard more tactile.

5 Likes

If no one has done it I’d like to see a way to mount glockstores big mouth magwell for Glock 17 onto my sub2000. I do not own a magwell (theyre like a hundred bucks) But if I had one I could make a mounting adapter. More for the competition side for faster reload times. Looks easy enough just expensive part

4 Likes

I am not being sarcastic (as usual) but how about using a dremel tool?

1 Like

lol yea I meant I want someone ELSE to buy the glockstore magwell so I can sit back and admire lol

4 Likes
1 Like

I got them for $12.99 at primary arms
Never mind , went up to $17.99 and out of stock .

2 Likes

Maybe a mag well adapter for Hi Point carbines to be able to use Glock mags, that way one mag for all 3 guns, 2 pistols and carbine.
Tom

1 Like

A new foregrip, with rails, aluminum and still clicks when folded. SOmething that feels better then grabbing plastice.

2 Likes

As I mentioned on another thread, a non-folding optics mount.

1 Like

I think the stock has potential as an upgrade. If you build a QD sling mount into it, new owners might not find the cost as daunting as a separate stock and sling mount.

LRBHO would be amazing!

1 Like

Can you please carry a tungsten guide rod and competition recoil spring for a Glock 19 Gen 5? I ordered one from Glockstore and they screwed it up and it doesn’t fit, I was thinking Damn, Mcarbo would never screw up a precision measurement like that.

i have a tungsten and stainless from glockstore for my G23 and they both are of excellent quality. You may just have a lemon. I would call and have them replace it.
The market is flooded with great Glock stuff, so its a tough niche to crack into, but i absolutely would support Mcarbo’s efforts if they came up with something unique and valuable.

Mine does and you’re right! No more sore cheek bone.