M*CARBO Brotherhood

What New Parts Do You Want To See Us Make Next?!

I guess I don’t see the dilemma or don’t recognize that I even have one.

I see it as a fun toy to shoot really cheap. I reload and the 22 TCM is very very cheap to shoot as well as very very accurate and fun. I don’t golf or have many other interest/hobbies but I do enjoy reloading and shooting.

Currently I have a S2K in a 40 multi mag all tricked out and a 9mm NIB or should I say still very new and not taken out of the box lol

So after thinking about it, instead of a switch barrel and spring kit I’d probably just buy one already built in a 22 TCM or a 5.7.

My CCW are a totally different thing. So far I haven’t really used the S2K as a CCW but if I did there would be no dilemma, it would be very intentional.

Of course I’m a little different than the average gun nut, I really like and shoot a lot of wildcats mostly small 17 & 20 calibers.

5 Likes

221 remington fireball is my favorite wildcat.

5 Likes

:joy: That is an awesome round. I own two of them. Late 1990s early 2000s CZ sold the nicest little 527 with the most beautiful wood at such a reasonable price on their 221 FBs abs 222s. Amazing accurate!

I also shoot a necked down version of it that does not disappoint! Found memories of both!

4 Likes

shoot mine out of a contender setup. wanted a XP series, ended up going contender and a different barrel every year LOL

3 Likes

If it hasn’t been said already, and I’m sure it has, some kind of aluminum locking mechanism. The cracked receivers are getting out of hand.

4 Likes

Maybe something like this too.

2 Likes

Any thing planned for the new Kel-Tec CP33?

4 Likes

Is there a possibility of a new barrel/caliber from y’all? Something like the 22 tcm that would make the sub2K more useful for small game hunting?

7 Likes

@Docboss Welcome to the Brotherhood.

6 Likes

@Docboss Welcome aboard

6 Likes

@Docboss Welcome to the Brotherhood, And yes Their are a few of us here that love the Idea’ Still Hoping and Waiting!

8 Likes

@Docboss welcome to the forum brian

6 Likes

I’m with wadarbr549, the stock needs an option. As a minimum a cheek pad. I have the .40 caliber version and after a few rounds, regardless how tight you pull it into you, the cheek takes a beating. Thanks.

5 Likes

How about making a spring kit for Charter Arms revolvers ie. 357 Mag pug or 45Colt Bulldog XL?

2 Likes

More high quality metal parts to replace polymer stuff. not sure its even a problem or thing anybody would be interested in… but that polymer latch part–could that be redone so that it is metal to metal latching? does it even matter? I like the metal parts on any spots that receive the most abuse and if the gun is latching and unlatching A LOT, I wonder if there’s any issue eventually with not having as tight a latch as factory new?..I dont know. just thoughts.

6 Likes

A frontside for ruger PC9 thx

2 Likes

@JBC welcome to the forum john

3 Likes

Either an 80% build for the Sub2K, and/or aluminum replacement parts for where the rifle hinges/folds–I have heard about some of the OEM polymer hinge areas just snapping/crumbling in half. I definitely want to trust my guns to have longevity and not have to treat them gingerly out of worry that they’ll break.

5 Likes

Aluminum bolt tube nut for newer alsub 2000 with plastic nut. Plastic nut move around snd feels cheap and is not durable. Good idea of a locking nut no tools required but it needs to be of better quality. This part needs to be upgraded to go along with all the other high quality Mcarbo parts.

2 Likes

Welcome DeShaun!
I just recently picked up an MCarbo Sub2000 and it came with a metal bolt tube nut, how old is your gun?

1 Like