M*CARBO Brotherhood

What New Parts Do You Want To See Us Make Next?!

We’re always listening to you guys!

What do you have for new part ideas? If we get enough requests for something…we will make it!

11 Likes

I would like to see a nice stock made. Well really I guess an attachment that mimics an ar 15 buffer tube would allow most stocks to work. Anyhow you know what I’m getting at, the current stock sucks bad. If you make a fix for it folks will but it.

14 Likes

Awesome post. I’m going to respond and make this it’s own topic.

This is one we would really like to figure out but need some help with it. As you know there are a lot of design constraints to maneuver around.

Thanks Brother for the post.

6 Likes

What else do you guys want to see us make?

3 Likes

Your welcome we all know that the current stock is not very nice. Id love to have the option to have a nice stock.

4 Likes

7075 aluminum reciever halves :medal_military:

14 Likes

Improved front sight to match your improved rear sight, peep and notch.

11 Likes

If it can be engineered and still provide reliability a lighter recoil spring. Some of us are getting on, some have physical limitations like arthritis and just plain old reduced strength. It takes a lot of effort to move that bolt handle back even with your upgraded bolts.

1 Like

It disengages a little too easily for my preference.

2 Likes

Roger that. I’ll add it to the idea list.

Anyone else like to see a solution for this?

2 Likes

This would be nice!..but expensive.

2 Likes

New Stock and New Front Sight. Roger that

8 Likes

I really really REALLY want NEED the double finger charging handle
in the recoilless weighted version
for my Sub2k
& if it could be on an angle rather than perpendicular that would be SUPER too.
Can it be custom made if no one else wants it.?

9 Likes

A recoilless weighted version of the DFCH is a great idea and likely on the horizon. Anyone else think we should offer this as a standard option?

16 Likes

Just got an email question from David:

I was wondering if you have ever thought about doing replacement stocks for some of the less popular 22s like the Savage 64 and the Mossberg Plinkster, maybe a more tactical pistol grip style?

What do you guys think about this idea?

6 Likes

Savage 64F - a better, longer charging handle, only needs an additional added length of approx 0.250” to 0.375” to be effective still able to carry in hard riflecase, maybe made 6061 Aluminum.

An extended mag release. The standard issue is a bugger.

A better Magazine itself. Seems some of us are polishing the ramp and using a rotary tool to alter the angle of delivery for the 22lr ammo to the chamber.

I like the idea of a pistol grip stock and mention by someone else in a previous post. Maybe make the stock to accept different trigger guard and that could also be an option of purchase from MCARBO. A trigger guard that is large enough to allow a gloved finger through.
Alternative patterns on the stocks as well. Woodland camo, tree camo, etc…

See thru scope mounts that fit the 3/8” dovetail without the need for a pictinnay rail and sized for 30mm tube.

That’s all I could think off for the Savage 64F :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What about making metal 30 or 33 round mags, for the Sub 2000 gen 1 & 2 for those companies that don’t make the metal 30 or 33 rd mags. Glock makes a 33rd plastic mag. and those for the multi mag versions. Berretta has a 30rd, but none of the others.

3 Likes

Nice idea! We’ve yet to get into the magazine arena. It would be worth looking further into. I know its been pretty difficult to get the 33 round glock mags.

Anyone been able to find a retailer online that has the 33 round glock mags in stock?

2 Likes

Wow, looks like stock has really dried up on those. Only one I could find is Gander Outdoors $49.99 (yikes)
https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/product/details?pdesc=Glock-9mm-33-Round-G17-Magazine&i=230035

1 Like

I will go along with the need for a new butt stock . Also can’t wait for your optic mount .

2 Likes