What everyone does and what states are they from

New here today. Just trying to get to know people. Not gun related.
What are y’alls occupations and what states are you representing??

10 Likes

I’m an industrial sandblaster. I was born and raised in Appleton, WI. I moved to Superior, WI in 2014. Here’s some of my work, before and after blasting.

12 Likes

Richmond indiana. Master Auto Tech at a GM dealer. Mainly do fleet repairs for several different fleets. Also the shop helper for the trouble vehicles.

10 Likes

Born in Atlanta Georgia a long time ago before Atlanta was on the map as a major city. I am still a GA Dawg fan, but moved to Tennessee about 17 years ago for my job. I am currently a VA/VE Program manager.

11 Likes

Born and raised in Fairmont, WV. Electric utility retiree.

9 Likes

Professional lab rat born 538.2 lunar cycles ago in a land originally full of skunk cabbage.

7 Likes

I perform contract work for [CLASSIFIED] and [CLASSIFIED]. Gather and report on intel from various public firearm forums, target and document the activities of high-value members (influencers), as well as their specific firearms. Recently started documenting their occupations and physical locations. BTW… Nice thread. :+1:

Virginia (Quantico & Langley)

12 Likes

@TexasEskimo i love you hahahaha

12 Likes

Retired inside wireman. We currently live behind enemy lines and do not represent Kaliforniastan.

13 Likes

Retired spy. Location, somewhere in the Everglades.

10 Likes

LMAO. That’s hysterical… or is it?

8 Likes

Retired. Florida State Law Enforcement. Born right here in Tennessee and already paid for my dirt nap bed right here in Tennessee.

8 Likes

I am a philanthropic case manager for several big name companies. Or I sell insurance.
one or the other.

4 Likes

You weren’t supposed to let them know

4 Likes

Man you have no idea how many times I’ve been around blast booths. I work as a 1st class fabricator for W&W steel company for 11 years. Then became a licensed sheetmetal journeyman. Pretty good stuff there. Almost a white blast?
Nice to meet yoh

6 Likes

Love that truck in the picture! Dawg fan huh? Well I understand. You gotta represent. I hate having to tell you that I’m from Oklahoma, born and raised, and bleed crimson. Boomer Sooner!! Lol. Nice to meet you

5 Likes

Yeah we already have intel on you.

5 Likes

Lawyer. Kentucky. 20 chars.

6 Likes

Then it must be time to deploy an old Psyops trick I learneded in the past… distraction. Works every time with this crowd.

I present to the forum the first appearance of… Skinny Squirrel!!!

8 Likes

7 Likes