M*CARBO Brotherhood

What do you use to lube your sub 2000

All Things SUB-2000!

I use Mil-Comm TW25b on my handguns, and they seem to run great.

I am thinking that as soon as I receive my m-series, I would field strip it, clean it and apply TW25b to all metal surfaces (including the bolt)

Any thoughts?

6 Likes

@Alan27 welcome to the forum alan

6 Likes

@Alan27 Welcome aboard. Your plan sounds good.

6 Likes

@Alan27 Welcome to the Brotherhood. Don’t forget to go to the First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! thread and say Hi to everybody.

6 Likes

@Alan27

Welcome to the MCCarbo Brotherhood, Alan…

5 Likes

bear grease :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
seriously i use TW25B as well. on everything sub, hell on everything.
works great.

4 Likes

TW25B is good stuff. Use it on all firearms. Also use the Hornady Dry Lube especially in areas where carbon build up can be a problem such as firing pin, extractor, and bolt face. Powder/carbon build up just doesn’t happen as rapidly with the dry lube like it does using oils and grease type lubes.

6 Likes

I use Weapon Shield for all my gun lubes. Good comparison videos on YouTube that shows how well Weapon Shield penetrates metal and preserves slickness.

6 Likes

I use M-Pro 7 cleaner and lube on all of my fire arms.

6 Likes

I bought this at a nearby auto parts store. Been using on all my rifles/shotgun/handguns and so far it’s working well. Being a synthetic, it stays put fairly well.

7 Likes

I have yet to lube my sub 2K, was completely unaware it was needed. Thanks for the heads up

7 Likes

@IrisGrower Welcome to the Brotherhood. Don’t forget to go to the First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! thread and say Hi to everybody.

[quote=“Festus, post:10, topic:7217”]
20191210_090657 - Copy3096×4128 3.29 MB
[/quote]

7 Likes

@IrisGrower Welcome aboard.

7 Likes

Thanks, glad I landed here

5 Likes

welcome to the forum scott and merry christmas and a happy new year :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes