M*CARBO Brotherhood

What brand of sling on your AR15

I had a Magpul padded sling on my AR, but found it to be too wide and thick for my liking. Plus expensive. So switched it to my Rem 870. Now in search for a sling for my AR-15.Why you have that sling.

2 Likes

I use a Magpul MS3 gen 2 with the paraclips on my Ruger SR556 and on my new CMMG Banshee 200 AR pistol in 40 cal. I have a Magpul Gen 3 with QD attachments for my Century Zhukov AK. Neither has padding and are very comfortable and feature plenty of adjustment. Both can be used as either a single or two point sling. They are not “cheap”, but then quality never is.

2 Likes

I use a Magpul MS4 dual QD.
I use it the single point configuration and I believe it’s the best option for me. Not cheap but worth the investment.

2 Likes

As everyone here knows, I am frugal and maybe even cheap. I recently purchased the sling shown below for one of my rifles. My son owns the Magpul and says they are basically identical but this one cost only $12.00. I like it so much a second is on the way.

4 Likes

Been using blueforce gear vcas/vtac slings on my ars for over a decade.

3 Likes

Magpul ms3 on some and the good ol gi sling on others. Depends which one I run with what I’m doing.

1 Like

I have been using the VTAC two point slings. Comfortable and great adjustability.

4 Likes

@JoeFridaySays Looked at Amazon a few more times and decided on Blucollar Tactical 2pt. sling. Got great reviews. Again not wanting to spend $50 plus on a sling. Not be cheap just realistic.

4 Likes

Tell us what you think about it. Thanks

@JoeFridaySays, delivery date 10/3/20. Also ordered 2 more trump flags. Soon as I get the sling I’ll let you know.

1 Like

I have this same sling and ordered the m-lock. So now I have the choice of single or double mount. Can’t beat the price and quality is there.

JIALITTE M-lok S-ling Swivel 1 Inch QD S-ling Mount Adapter Attachment for M lok Rail (1 Inch

1 Like

Well I got my sling, Can’t complain for the price and nothing to brag about. Switched it to my rem 870 express and put back my Magpul sling back on my AR…

1 Like