M*CARBO Brotherhood

Well it's happening in my state of Arizona

Well 12 Democrats are pushing for bans on all fire arms. They are putting forth bills worse than Virginia. Little Mike Bloomberg is dumping money into pockets of these Dems. I have a few people call me and are fuming mad. But I think it will not go anywhere God willing. Free states are starting to get attacked and there will be a possible Revolution coming down the road. Locked, loaded and ready.

19 Likes

@killingjoke When Donkeys Fly! ‘‘AZ is like AK’’ Ain’t never going to Happen Without Turmoil in The Rank’s.

13 Likes

I know we dont talk political here. just sayin is all :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

I’m next door in Nevada and with all the Cali-commies here now I fear it’s gonna be here soon. We already have the snitch law which to me is almost most egregious of all.

11 Likes

I call it " the getting even law" , disgruntled workers, EX’s, disgruntled neighbors, family members upset, bunny huggers & the list continues for another 1/2 hour ! Always follow the Boy Scout motto !

9 Likes

Dear Brother Hood, Forgive me. I didn’t mean to make a Political statement, just wanted to let you know what was coming down the pipe line that may be coming to your state. God Bless and stay steady. P.S. Keep Calm & Carry On.

9 Likes

Why do we need to forgive you? You’re in the wrong group if you think we do…

If I could only get half of our elected officials to read the constitution and more importantly actually understand it, our country would be a mo bettah place overall. Our constitution was a stroke of mass genius and it should be protected as such.

God Bless America!

9 Likes

You spelled Democrats wrong , It’s spelled DEMONCRATS . MC :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We are having a small 2A rally in front the Capitol in Lincoln Nebraska the 21st of this month! Because of a Red Flag bill and a assault weapon bill!

10 Likes

Illinois is starting to file numerous antigun bills with the clerk. From doubling the fee and halving the expiration of the FOID Card to banning higher cap magazines to requiring one million dollars liability insurance while banning insurance companies from covering the legal fees involved with defending yourself.

8 Likes

Same thing is happening in the ironically named Live Free or Die state, NH. I’ve lived here my whole life but seriously considering moving out to Missouri where I have about 10 acres of land in the middle of nowhere in the Ozarks. Someone needs to give Bloomburg a blanket party.

9 Likes

Luckily, here in Va, the issue was tabled.

10 Likes

Hopefully next year, you’ll have more republicans voted in and finally put it to rest. In other words R.I.P.

6 Likes

People should not be talking about the 2nd Amendment until they read it. It starts “A well regulated militia, being necessary for the security of a free STATE.”

It does NOT say “An unregulated militia” as some of the posts seem to imply.

I personally think our posts should be about guns stuff, NOT political stuff.

4 Likes

Wondering if that’s similar to a sack party… :thinking:

3 Likes

@LPaul … you should absolutely seek out a historical linguist to help you understand what this meant when it was written. Your understanding is presently incorrect and it saddens me to see an enthusiast that doesn’t understand. It’s no wonder folks think the amendment can be challenged.

Regulated means MUCH more than you realize.

10 Likes

Reading and actually understanding the constitution are very important. Too bad you have only accomplished one out of two. Our hobbies/self protection/absolute right to own a firearm are under constant assault and trying to keep separate the two are not possible in today’s world. You can choose to NOT read a thread that is clearly talking about gun control. Perhaps you could focus on the joke thread instead?

8 Likes

LPaul,

The 2nd Amendment has been and will always be inexorably intertwined with politics. In this day in particular, it’s damned near impossible to talk about it without bringing politics into it…the left did this to us, not the other way around.

5 Likes

Tomorrow is our day here in Nebraska! We are meeting out at DEguns and they are providing buses to the Capitol building! Then they are having a barbecue and gun demos after!

3 Likes

Well … this video explains why I’ve been soooo quiet about VA. He’s got Texas in his sights as well:

4 Likes