Welcome To The Official M*CARBO Brotherhood Forum!

@Viper118 (George)

Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood of Arms and thank you for your service! We are a great ‘family’ atmosphere with a wealth of firearm knowledge among us. Enjoy your stay, sir! BTW, this was the first forum that I joined (Nov. 18.) I am not internet saavy by any means but ‘hold on to your GPS’ and you’ll do just fine around here!

2 Likes

Hello newbie just making sure that I can post. This is just a test.

4 Likes

Hi everyone glad to be a part of this I’m a 2A patriot from RI live out in the woods love shooting ,hunting and fishing . I have a sub 2000 all ready added most of the goodies on !!! Can’t wait to do the trigger and internals.

5 Likes

@SwampYankee5.56 Welcome to the forum Richard, you will love your S2K even more once your MCARBO trigger job is done.

5 Likes

@SwampYankee5.56

Welcome to M*Carbo Brotherhood, Richard and grab hold of your wallet… Big smiles!

5 Likes

Hi guys. Glad to be here. Love the S2K.

6 Likes

@myopeus

Welcome to the M*Carbo Brotherhood.

5 Likes

Hi everyone newbie to this stuff. Not the shooting. But the forum ways. Just bought a m series and have a sub2000 with all the upgrades purchased.

6 Likes

@SteelerfanJoe

Welcome to the M*Carbo Brotherhood and congratulations on your new M- Series purchase. Looking forward to your sharing your pictures and build on accessories, brother!

6 Likes

@SteelerfanJoe Welcome to the brotherhood. Congrats on the M series. :+1: Good to have you join the forum. This forum is unlike any other. The quality of our members along with the forum rules and code of conduct make it a genuinely fun place to be and an outstanding group to belong to.
Welcome

5 Likes

@SwampYankee5.56 Welcome to the brotherhood.

5 Likes

@myopeus Welcome to the brotherhood.

6 Likes

Thank guys has any one had trouble adjusting the front site on the sub

6 Likes

@SwampYankee5.56 Take a look at this thread Richard. It addresses several things to look for relating to sighting and accuracy. .

5 Likes

@SwampYankee5.56 If you haven’t done so already Richard, do this.
If you use the search and type in “front sight” it will bring up about 50 results that cover everything related to the front sight. You will find info covering front sight issues, fixes, upgrades, mods and more.

7 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m new to the forum but have been a fan of the SUB2k for a long time. Finally took the plunge with a Gen 2 last year. I was very happy with it until I found MCARBO and realized how much better it could be. With a recently installed butt pad and new sight, I send greetings from SoFlo.

7 Likes

@gtdiver

Welcome to the MCarbo Brotherhood, Ralph. Since you ‘already’ created a PARTIALNESS to the MCarbo product line, I would like you to be ‘introduced’ to MY PARTIALNESS to the BEST FORUM AVAILABLE TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS! And,if you require ‘quality’ information and a 'true ‘family’ atmosphere; you are HOME, brother!!!

4 Likes

@gtdiver Welcome to the brotherhood.

4 Likes

@gtdiver Welcome to the Forum’

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late responding but i wounded to let y’all know I got my order in like 5 days. Very happy. Bolt tube cover, red lifesaver and the new recoilless charging handle. All is well…be getting more MCARBO stuff soon.

5 Likes