M*CARBO Brotherhood

Welcome To The Official M*CARBO Brotherhood Forum!

Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood Private Forum to better Shoot, Move and Communicate as a unit.

Share your ideas for future parts you want to see MCARBO make next! We’re constantly listening for the next big idea…most of them come right from the MCARBO Brotherhood. Thank you for your Support!

Expect to see Top Secret M*CARBO R&D Prototypes and Ideas. We want to know what you think!

M*CARBO Brotherhood - Veterans, Police Officers & 2nd Amendment Patriots!

Rules:
1. Conversation is open to all things Firearms/Weapons and Similar Outdoor Lifestyle Topics Only…No Religion or Politics.

2. Speak to each other as if were all sitting in the same room with loaded firearms.

3. Be respectful and treat each other like Brothers since we’re all 2nd Amendment Patriots on the same team here.

4. Help each other with good information and firearm advice/recommendations.

5. No Drama…

6. Flag any inappropriate behavior (pattern of negativity, incoherency, or low value bordering on harmful contributions to the conversation). A Moderator will address any issues.

7. Moderators and Admins will move posts from time to time in order to keep a more organized conversation going.

8. Posts that are political, religious or full of drama will be deleted and warning issued the first time.

See you in the forum!

Tip #1
If You See a Problem, Flag It
Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.

When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.

In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.

Tip #2
Improve the Discussion
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.

The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.

One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.