Washington's Birthday and Most Current Sales

20% OFF SALE ON M*CARBO parts. Expires at midnite Sunday 2/18/19. Use coupon code Washington.

9 Likes

I just took advantage of it. Ordered the all-in-one pro trigger job, muzzle brake and rear sight.
Basically got the muzzle brake for free with $70 off. Thanks MCarbo.

10 Likes

All in one trigger job coming here too! Been waiting on this. Guess I’ll be cracking this thing open pretty soon. My last upgrades to this firearm. (Until Mcarbo comes out with something new)

9 Likes

Three Glock trigger spring kits, T-Shirt, and stickers. Couldn’t wait any longer with this sale.

7 Likes

Born on Washington’s Birthday Feb. 22. Ordered the 40 Cal Muzzle Brake for my new Sub2K. What a nice birthday present! Thank You M*CARBO!!!

8 Likes

I wanted a T-shirt also, but with the boss (AKA my wife) looking over my shoulder I decided not to push my luck. New T-shirt next time…

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking about getting the all in one, the sale made up my mind for me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just a bump to keep this on top till midnight. Don’t want a Brother to miss out on some savings.:money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

@Texprep

Picked up two Glock trigger spring kits as well, gotta love a sale. Chris’s install video and polishing of contact points during install of course is top notch. :+1:

4 Likes

I have notice a ‘few’ brothers’ interests on Glock Gen 2 Drum Magazines. I found a ‘current’ sale that may interest you? Please feel free to use the link below. I have had pleasant dealings and fast shipping experiences with this vendor!

How much of a pain are they to load?

1 Like

@aadavis94
Fun to shoot. Tedious to load. I suffer from polyneuropathy due to my diabetes. I have good and bad days. Personally speaking, I would be a poor judge. For under $60 cost, it is a ‘steal’ if it is an item that you’d always wanted and didn’t get it because of the price! It is like any man’s toy, if you want one…