M*CARBO Brotherhood

Vortex Strikefire 2 Red Dot Optic

I am considering buying one of these red dot optics. Does anyone have any first hand experience with this one.

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t have one yet but very interested to hear because thought about using it on one of my Ar projects.

2 Likes

That is what I was going to do. Replace the lousy 3x9 scope.

1 Like

Vortex makes excellent scopes at reasonable prices. Every bit as good as units twice the price. I’m actually looking at the Vortex Spitfire prism 3x instead of a red dot (I already have several red dots), you may want to look into that one as well. :wink:

2 Likes

Absolutely. While I don’t have any direct experience with the red dot Ken asked about, I’ve had nothing but exemplary service/performance from my Vortex optics. I have a couple of their scopes and a great pair of their binoculars. I hear their customer service is legendary but, so far, I’ve never need it over the years. :+1:

2 Likes

I run a 1-6 Strike Eagle and I put a Crossfire on my father’s father’s day AR. My experience tells me the clarity to price ratio is favorable with Vortex. The warranty is plenty good as well.

3 Likes

I went and purchased the strikefire 2 red/green optic from PSA. also getting 10 30rd promags for my AR.

1 Like

I have received my vortex red dot and 10 30 round mags for my ar-15

IMG_20180712_201129395%20(640x480)

6 Likes

i love Palmetto State Armory but they are the aboslute slooooooowest shiipers, Mcarbo spoils me.

4 Likes

They really are and get deservedly slammed for it all the time. It’s pretty much a weekly topic on ARFCOM.

shipping was one day after the order was placed and here in two more.

1 Like

Got it mounted and now to get it setup. Just need range time.IMG_20180714_233758387%20(640x270)

1 Like