Vintage And Antique Items

Had some stuff I wanted to show off that I recently was lucky enough to come across. Love stuff like this

11 Likes

my pack stove Coleman date 1946, 2 H@R pistols, TRAPPER 22 and folding trigger pocket pistol 22, 47 and 48 .

8 Likes

@GOBLIN Dang buck dat sweet right der

4 Likes

I have a large number of old carpentry hand tools. Most are 200 yrs old. I have calipers,planes,draw knives, hand saws andlots of other itemsHere are a few

4 Likes

1901 Webley Mk VI .455 Semiautomatic “Self extracting” Revolver.0972888fd61da0eeaee74d2c793916b2

7 Likes

@Gatekeeper
That is a ‘master gunsmith’ at work back in the day? I love how this picture shows how the blow system operates!!! Thanks for sharing this…

2 Likes

@Gatekeeper how much you pay for ammo for the .455? last time i had to find some for a friend, it was right at 18$ a round from Holland and Holland… excellent firearm Russ.
my grail pistol, if i can ever find one functional and in my price range, is a Lemat in .44 (they were made in .44 and .36) thats black powder .44 cap and ball, 9 rounds,with a 20 ga shotgun shell in the barrel under the main barrel. If they ever do a cartridge conversion to one, i will be on it like a hen on a junebug…Lamatt%202
Lamatt1

7 Likes

@GOBLIN it is not mine. I found the .gif on the web and liked it a lot. I was so impressed with the craftsmanship capability of that period. The mechanical conceptual thinking involved then to fabricate with what was available in 1901. Incredible. Just awe struck! Had to share it with the Brotherhood.

4 Likes

can’t remember if i posted this before… next to a Ball (Waltham) Railroad pocketwatch, this is one of the oldest items i own - a father-in-law gifted S&W Safety Hammerless:

(it’s pretty much pristine and was unfired until someone i know decided to do a test run on the 100+ year-old revolver)

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico

4 Likes

My father gave me his 1946 Browning A5 before he passed away. If I recall, he only shot it once. I don’t plan on shooting it just for sentimental reasons. So its my oldest safe queen. I love the detail on it. If you look close, it even has John Browing’s mug on the side.

8 Likes

beautiful A-5 mine shows a pantload of wear, gold trigger on the Belgium
is almost silver…
gotta show the old girl again, my douglas barreled flintlock…

this one will stack balls. literally. 45 cal.

7 Likes