M*CARBO Brotherhood

Veterans...Thank You!

Thank you for being part of the M*CARBO Brotherhood - A community of Veterans, Police Officers and 2nd Amendment Patriots!

To all of our Veterans within the community…Thank you for your Service!

Sunday, November 11th is officially Veterans Day, a time to pay our respects to those who have served our Great Country! This weekend we celebrate and honor America’s Veterans for their Patriotism, Love of Country and Willingness to Serve and Sacrifice for our Freedom. Please make it a point to Thank a few Veterans this weekend.

In Observance of Veterans Day Weekend, use the following coupon code at checkout to get 20% Off anything we sell: Thank You Veterans

Sale ends at Midnight on Monday, 11/12/18.

Check out all new parts here!

Hey @Boomchucker are you gonna pin @ChrisNelson thread to @godallmighty original post?

I dare you drummer boy! :grin:

All love and Semper Fi to my fellow brothers in arms…we all share a bond that cannot be broken regardless of your generation. For those of us whom have gone in “harm’s way” where the “metal meets the meat” be safe, welcome home, and try to accept the thanks of your countrymen.

I know that like some of you…veterans day can be hard. Its okay, just like in the service, you brothers have your back!

Thanks to all brothers who served.

Back in the day with my loyal canine Commanche, an awesome partner.

-Patriot

Thank you all Veterans! Enjoy your day!

“The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
-Thomas Jefferson

Most of that patriot blood was shed by our veterans, the men and women who took an oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States.

American veterans are a breed apart. Living veterans represent less than 10 percent of the entire population yet this group of professionals served and fought to defend the values we cherish most, doing so with distinction and honor. They showed the courage of their convictions, leaving their homes and families to serve in distant, dangerous places, all because they believed in the promise of America.

On veterans day we pause to remember the sacrifices of the Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, and Coast Guardsmen who chose a selfless path of service so that we may enjoy lives of comfort, safety, and liberty. We salute these men and women, and their families, in appreciation for all they have done.

I hope you will join me this Veterans Day in honoring their commitment and service to our country.

From the moment we sought to break our bonds with the crown and The United States of America was still only an idea, you have stood up, stepped forward, fought for and believed in her.
You have spoken for Her people and Her ideals, not only in word but in action. With unfailing courage and honor, you have stood with confidence absolute, that She and Her people were worth every effort and all sacrifice.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice. I know of nothing we might offer in return, that could equal all that you have willingly and selflessly given.

B101 GRAY EAGLE

Thank you, Veterans! :hugs:

Thank you for your service.

Happy Veterans Day to all! Me on the left a zillion years ago. LOL

How is this for a “baby face?” Man, was I really that young once?

Thank you Everyone for your service! i hope everyone has a great weekend and safe if your fighting in those CA fires

Happy Veteran’s Day to all my fellow past & present service members out there. I also want to send a huge shout out to all the Merchant Marines, Coast Guard, Police, Fire, Rescue, and EMS folks out there. You’re dedication to service is just as important as ours, so thank you too!

Happy Veterans Day to all who served our Great Country!..Thank You!!
Green-Beret

Happy Veterans day to all my brothers out there who served with honor and dignity. I salute you. Thank you for being the greatest bunch of people I have ever known. !974 USS Miller DE-1091.

Happy Veterans Day to all that served.

Thank you Veterans for your service. You are all heroes in my book.

Just a Reminder, that the Veterans Day Weekend Sale Ends Tonight at Midnight(EST)!

Use 20% OFF coupon code at checkout: Thank You Veterans

www.mcarbo.com

@ChrisNelson thank you! From an old Marine, I appreciate greatly everything you have done for us veterans…from your company to this forum, you sir are what we called a “man of quality!”

John

@Johnksg Thanks Brother I appreciate it. Glad to be here!