M*CARBO Brotherhood

Vehicle Stickers

I have no 2A or any kind of gun stickers on my vehicle. I have heard to many horror stories. I like the Gray man effect. What say you.

9 Likes

[“killingjoke, post:1, topic:6927, full:true”]
I agree. Same reason I don’t open carry; no reason to draw unwanted attention to myself.

4 Likes

I.fly.a.metal.NRA.life.member.badge.
It’ll.be.joined.by.TSRA.specialty.plate.when.my.life.membership.is.paid.off.

I.also.open.carry.frequently.
I.figure.if.folks.don’t.learn.that.my.gun.doesn’t.jump.out.of.my.holster.for.random.attacks.they.will.remain.ignorantererer.

I’ve.told.a.few.folks.that.would.have.escalated.before.they.noticed.a.sidearm.that.I’m.too.old.and.slow.to.box.with.losers.
I’m.never.the.aggressor;I.never.brandish.or.otherwise.draw.specific.attention.to.my.sidearm;The.weight.on.my.hip.has.motivated.my.withdrawal.from.many.dicey.situations.'cause.I’m.not.eager.to.stop.stupid.permanently.

FWIW.I.often.wonder.how.folks.process.the.car.badge.or.sidearm.immediately.after.presenting.their.buttocks.for.inspection.
A.few.that.are.extra.stupid.have.actually.taunted.that.I’d.be.less.“tough”.without.that.sidearm.

6 Likes

got 2nd amendment and VA stuff on mine. old beatup landrover with a claymore in the trailer hitch box, think gives the idiots pause to contemplate… probably afraid they will get tetanus :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I have a Lagwagon sticker on my Crosstrek

3 Likes

Hey @Dred, wassup with all the periods. Lol

4 Likes

LMAO … I was using a laptop with a busted spacebar.

5 Likes

@Dred

Well, you got it to somewhat work. Thought it was some kind of enigma code or something…

5 Likes

I have 4 or 5 hunting/shooting stickers on the back of my Ford wagon (including a M-Carbo).
including a my sportsman’s club logo (required by my club).
Never had a problem with anyone because of them.
No “happiness is a warm gun” stickers.
No need to invoke negative reactions.

3 Likes

I don’t intend on putting these in my vehicle but I just made them on my plotter machine.
Maybe I’ll put them on my safe or something.

5 Likes

got the Viet Nam Campaign ribbon and who gives a Rats Ass’ in back window of a Old toy 4x4 extra cab.

4 Likes