M*CARBO Brotherhood

USPS Shipping Issue for Muzzle Brake?

My order was picked up by the St. Petersburg USPS on July 3rd, but still shows “Package Acceptance Shipping.” I contacted the USPS and the guy explained “No one knows what that means,” so he started a case. Has anyone else had this issue for their order of the Muzzle Brake?

2 Likes

They don’t update every step along the way and then there was a holiday in there. I’ll bet the next update you get shows it it pretty close to you. In my experience, the shipping method MCARBO uses is very fast. :+1:

3 Likes

Yep, me too! Also have something else coming from New Hampshire that has a similar “weird” status update. Ive learned not to pay any attention to our govt’s USPS updates. My guess is that it will show up and status won’t change on web. Mine shipped Tuesday late, with 4th of July, I would expect to see Sat (maybe Mon).

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it, as their updates while in transit are usually subpar, at least until it gets closer to you. Mine went from “in transit” from St Petersburg yesterday to being delivered sometime today.

3 Likes

Mine says the same thing so it’s not just you.

3 Likes

I

Good old US Post Office! We should thankful it gets there at all (you could have Canada Post, it will get there…some day!!) Probably missed a click or two. Happens on eBay sometimes, sellers who log it as “shipped” and then it sticks on “Accepted” or “Preshipment” til it shows up. Frustrating because I get stuff shipped to my office and I try to be there for it.

On the other hand, I’ve tracked MCARBO shipments that depart Ybor City 2:38pm, arrive Carson City (a fair relative armpit of the planet) next day at 10:05am. Even though this package shows due Monday, I bet it’s delivered tomorrow. Can’t beat that😜

2 Likes

She was supposed to get here tomorrow, but looky here. I’ll shoot her tomorrow to see how all of the upgrades come together from stock. I’m really hoping I don’t have to go to dental sick call like I’d have to before the upgrades.

6 Likes

Thanks to the Brotherhood for all for your responses!

4 Likes

Expected Delivery…Monday!

3 Likes

Updated finally ETA Tuesday.

2 Likes

Got it! Knew it would show up today😊

3 Likes

@Boomchucker weird, I live maybe 200 miles from M*Carbo and you got yours in Nevada before I got mine? lol

3 Likes

I can’t figure it out myself. Modern freakin miracle!

3 Likes

Finally got mine, sucks that I didn’t get the Rocksett though :confounded:

1 Like

Got mine today as well I bought shims along with rocksett so going to give the shims a try first. Should of headed it yesterday. But given our very effective postal service it was delivered one zip code over then back to city distribution center and today finally made it to local PO then delivery to my mailbox.

2 Likes