M*CARBO Brotherhood

Uncle Joe's Stimulus Check

Now that Uncle Joe is sending some of us back our tax dollars what kind of firearm are you buying with that “free” money. Got my eye on one of these.

https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=1769

11 Likes

As I said in another post I picked up a CZ P 01

7 Likes

Hell that price for a 243 aint that bad, I priced a barrel alone not that long ago, out of FL, and IF they had one which they didnt ,in 20" heavy was about 1400$ wish they did it in 6MM Remington.
@Texprep

6 Likes

Glad to see someone finally got that right. You know they’ll get it back in a couple of years with a tax hike. All that said, wouldn’t seem proper not to spend a bit of it on something firearm-related, would it now? As for what you’re eyeballin’, got a bit of a chubber when I read “20 inch fluted stainless”, special words that tickle in special places… :grinning:

Nothing wrong with that, CZ’s are always a good investment, especially the all metal ones. Got a few m’self. :wink:

Lot of that going around. Had a bitch of a time finding the upper for Dizzy. Hard time to be building if you don’t already have the parts.

9 Likes

Got some once fire 5.56 brass and some rocket stuff.

6 Likes

I spent that money and then some over the past three months. S2K + parts, Ruger LCP II 22lr and S&W Bodyguard with CT. The little pistols fill the pockets nicely.

12 Likes

A lot of choices if they are in stock, but we won’t all get the stimulus money. Many of us retirees won’t get it, but illegals will if they bother to get a PIN number with the IRS.

5 Likes

So will convicted felons like the Boston Marathon bomber.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the D C Sniper !

3 Likes