Ukrainians Fighting Hard

Seems NATO will be growing…

“Finland must apply for NATO membership without delay,” President Sauli Niinisto and Prime Minister Sanna Marin said in a joint statement. “We hope that the national steps still needed to make this decision will be taken rapidly within the next few days.”

Asked whether Finland’s accession posed a direct threat to Russia, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said: “Definitely. NATO expansion does not make our continent more stable and secure.

5 Likes

Russian double pontoon bridge and 30+ vehicles destroyed…

Attempted crossing point…

1 Like

Soon it will be “Taiwanese Fighting Hard”? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

It is unfortunate, and I agree. If there was a time for China to attack, this would be it. I feel they will take advantage of situation in Ukraine combined with the current weak US leadership. I would hope the US would defend Taiwan, but not sure if there is anyone in charge right now that has the testicular fortitude to do so.

6 Likes

Let the Russians fight the X Russians….same with China x Taiwan…
Someday someone will learn…that it’s far too late. :face_with_monocle:

Wonder if the steel plant has an underground tunnel with scuba gear leading to the water? :person_shrugging:
I’d probably take my chances on swimming out. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

There is an outlet, but the odds of gear to use are most likely zero. Also, go where if you do make it out? Mill is surrounded. Outlets usually have some heavy grating guarding them too.

Outlet in the NW corner of the facility…

1 Like

Inflatable Hobie Cats and sail to a pickup sub …in the night. Just a thought.:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I wouldn’t go to the water…risk getting shot by both sides…small inflatables and semi rigid hulls may look like a special forces team attempting a landing.

However, there has to be some form of utility trunk underground that leads off site somewhere…gas, steam, electrical…something big enough to crawl through at least…

1 Like

They never should have given up the Q-bombs in return for our useless promise that their sovereignty would be protected. The US political leadership has a long-standing history of ignoring such commitments. But they seem to be doing fine anyway.

4 Likes

Looks like another example of Global Aping

1 Like

WTF…how about some stimulus checks for the USA?
Let’s help the Ukrainians blow up their own land…so we can pay for that too…:person_shrugging::rage:

2 Likes

They dont give a flyingh F%$k about their own its all about prestige on the international front, thats for all current ruling groups no matter the nation. they need to be reminded they work for us not the other way round. How much baby formula or easing of gas prices could that provide on the home front?

2 Likes

“Needy” Ex-Russians versus “Commie” Russians? Who the f’ cares? Let them settle this on their own… the US needs to stop virtual signaling. Isn’t this the same country that hired Hunter Biden to gain clout with the current administration? Talk about collusion. I stopped caring about the Ukraine when the MSM and all our glorious celebrities jumped on the bandwagon.

6 Likes

A Comedian President did it for me….:face_with_monocle::rage:

2 Likes

He is well know for a musical number, there here plays piano with his dick.

Anyway, he was made president for the owner of the movie company he worked at. Oh well, whatever.

2 Likes

And since the MSM, libs, and “celebrities” are soooooo woke now… we will probably now start paying billions of dollars to the Russians to make sure those marginalized Ukrainian prisoners have free health care, student loan forgiveness, a free crack pipe, a paid party membership in the DNC, and an iPhone.

Defund Current & Ex-Commies
FVZ
FVP
and… FJB

3 Likes